Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

I saw that the Theatre leaves age restrictions up to the event promoters. I’m not sure if that is the policy of the charitable foundation that owns the facility or AC Entertainment that manages it. I’d guess the latter. Too bad that the James A. Dick family’s gift to the people of East Tennessee has been crapped on by the extreme leftists.
Parental discretion is what it boils down to then. I wouldn't take my kid to a drag show, but some other parents are not me.

Reactions: vols4sure and hog88
Since the Dimocrats insist on raising the age to own a firearm to 21, I support doing the same for the right to vote. A vote is perhaps more dangerous than a gun when in the wrong hands
The voting age was lowered from 21 to 18 because we were drafting 18,19,20,21 year olds and sending them to Viet nam to die. 50,000 Americans died.

Reactions: EasternVol
Nothing matters. Kids aren't special. They should have their burdensome innocence taken from them asap. Parents should take their kids to strip clubs too. Maybe even to a donkey show in Tijuana. Why not? Youth is just a social construct.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Which verse says people like you should tell people how to parent their own children?

Should that day come (it won't), I wouldn't be so confident in your own chances.
So you would be okay with a return to ancient Roman law when a parent could literally kill their child with no legal consequences? After all no one else can tell another parent how to parent, right?

Reactions: Wireless1
So you would be okay with a return to ancient Roman law when a parent could literally kill their child with no legal consequences? After all no one else can tell another parent how to parent, right?

There is a mile difference between killing your kid and allowing them to see something someone else finds obscene.

Reactions: newokie03
There is a mile difference between killing your kid and allowing them to see something someone else finds obscene.
But we are discussing legal philosophy and rationalization. It is an acceptable debating tactic to point out the logical implications of your opponent‘s argument.
And it is not a question of what someone else calls obscene. There are legal definitions of obscenity and moral turpitude and they can vary from place to place. I am merely calling for the relevant statutes to be enforced. And it appears that in this case, they were not

But we are discussing legal philosophy and rationalization. It is an acceptable debating tactic to point out the logical implications of your opponent‘s argument.

I would use similar situations otherwise it just seems outlandish.

I would use similar situations otherwise it just seems outlandish.
I get that. I am merely taking the same path as that taken by Johnathan Swift in „A Modest Propsosal“. Absurdity is a fine tact to use in response to liberal absurdity

I don't ever remember it being socially acceptable or lauded by the elites until recently.

IDK, there have always been what I would call degenerates in every social class. I think social acceptability ebbs and flows through the decades.

IDK, there have always been what I would call degenerates in every social class. I think social acceptability ebbs and flows through the decades.
But degeneracy was once hidden in shame. Now it is openly celebrated as virtue. When a society enters the stage where that happens, it is in a death spiral barring a spiritual reawakening.
The unpardonable sin discussed in Matthew 12 (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit) is often interpreted as being the decision to call evil good. It is unpardonable not because God will not forgive but because the sinner has reached the point where they will never see the need to repent because they believe they are doing good. That is where we are at.

But degeneracy was once hidden in shame. Now it is openly celebrated as virtue. When a society enters the stage where that happens, it is in a death spiral barring a spiritual reawakening.
The unpardonable sin discussed in Matthew 12 (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit) is often interpreted as being the decision to call evil good. It is unpardonable not because God will not forgive but because the sinner has reached the point where they will never see the need to repent because they believe they are doing good. That is where we are at.

It hasn't always been hidden, Rome, the various monarchies in Europe in centuries past, hell even the 1920s here degeneracy was pretty open.

I'm just a firm believer in leaving people the **** alone as long as they aren't injuring someone else. If a parent thinks it's acceptable to take their kid to one of these shows that's on them and not the performers.

VN Store

Back