Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

Well, as someone who was right next to it, through the whole thing, your friend isn't being truthful. I didn't see a single "armed Antifa."

If you watch the local news clips, however, you'll see a few PB and armed/tac'd out discount Oathkeepers. It was mostly religious nuts (Greg Locke and some other Patriot Church) exchanging insults with bleeding hearts sporting funky colored hair.

There wasn't even a single arrest. I've seen crazier gatherings in a brunch line for Tupelo Honey.
Greg Locke is an insane attention whore. He’s out there …..way out there

Reactions: VOLS INC.
I meant one way out. One permanent fix for that kind of sickness.
I don’t care what grown ups do with their own time; but it was only a few years ago when taking a child to something like this would be considered „contributing to the delinquency of a minor“ and child services would be called in. Those laws need to be enforced again. I advocate for no measures outside the law.
My point in the thread was to empathize that if you vote Democrat, you are voting for this. Because that entire party is 100 percent wedded to this now.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
I read the article. Show was for all ages.
You can CLAIM it is for all ages all day long; but some of the content was CLEARLY age inappropriate and law enforcement should be called in. But maybe that is the same point you are making. Tough to tell online sometimes

Reactions: AM64
You can CLAIM it is for all ages all day long; but some of the content was CLEARLY age inappropriate and law enforcement should be called in. But maybe that is the same point you are making. Tough to tell online sometimes
My eyes don't deceive me and I've seen pics. These people need to rot in jail. Sick f*****s.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Not soon enough. How in the world does ANY self respecting Tennesseean vote for these people?

The democrats have been successful at getting the UT student voters registered and to the polls or filling out ballots. Most of them are transient and not necessarily “Tennesseans”. Also city elections don’t mirror an electoral college. The ban abortions mania brought them out as well. It’s easy to round up support from those indoctrinated sheep with social media giving an assist.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64

I believe the content is inappropriate for kids if that is what you are asking. Simply stating that the show was all ages. It should have been 18+ imo.

Reactions: davethevol and AM64
The democrats have been successful at getting the UT student voters registered and to the polls or filling out ballots. Most of them are transient and not necessarily “Tennesseans”. Also city elections don’t mirror an electoral college. The ban abortions mania brought them out as well. It’s easy to round up support from those indoctrinated sheep with social media giving an assist.
Since the Dimocrats insist on raising the age to own a firearm to 21, I support doing the same for the right to vote. A vote is perhaps more dangerous than a gun when in the wrong hands

I believe the content is inappropriate for kids if that is what you are asking. Simply stating that the show was all ages. It should have been 18+ imo.
Agreed. So shouldn’t the people responsible have to answer to the justice system? False advertising resulting in criminal exposure of minors to adult material?

Reactions: VAVol85

68% of undergrad students are from the state of Tennessee.

Agreed. So shouldn’t the people responsible have to answer to the justice system? False advertising resulting in criminal exposure of minors to adult material?

Don't know and it isn't my call. This took place at the Tennessee Theatre. You ever been to that place? Not sure who determines what is considered all ages entertainment.

1672172064407.png

Don't know and it isn't my call. This took place at the Tennessee Theatre. You ever been to that place? Not sure who determines what is considered all ages entertainment.

View attachment 527035
If the Mayor was dong her job and was at this „performance“, she should have got on her cell phone and called the Knox county sheriff to get down there with a dozen squad cars and the Vice squad and start hauling people to jail.

View attachment 527035

I saw that the Theatre leaves age restrictions up to the event promoters. I’m not sure if that is the policy of the charitable foundation that owns the facility or AC Entertainment that manages it. I’d guess the latter. Too bad that the James A. Dick family’s gift to the people of East Tennessee has been crapped on by the extreme leftists.

If the Mayor was dong her job and was at this „performance“, she should have got on her cell phone and called the Knox county sheriff to get down there with a dozen squad cars and the Vice squad and start hauling people to jail.

For what?

Oh this is even better..

VN Store

Back