Lady Vols (6 seed) Portland Regional

LOL! Have you driven it? It's about an hour and a half longer through the mountains...when the traffic allows!

I'll be there, though...
Might bump into you there but tbh I don’t know how I’d recognize you, maybe if you have a name tag that says Earl? Maybe I should wear a leather tanker’s cap ala Oddball…. Have fun Earl, glad you will be there supporting your team.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from WeinerCircle/WaterCloset in a while? Because he'd have something to say about this lol
HE/She always goes silent whenever the LVs lose, like we can forget his predictions of the games and of his favorite players.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
My daughter is a Clemson grad, so I used to make that trip over the mountains, through Asheville traffic and down the Saluda Valley quite often. Not a smooth journey a lot of the time.

Just look for me in Greenville - I'll be the one in orange!

Might bump into you there but tbh I don’t know how I’d recognize you, maybe if you have a name tag that says Earl? Maybe I should wear a leather tanker’s cap ala Oddball…. Have fun Earl, glad you will be there supporting your team.

If Tennessee gets stuck in the eight /nine Seed NCAA tournament
Assuming Tennessee wins first round NCAA tournament game
Do you want stay in Ohio State bracket?
Or change to Texas or Standford bracket
NCAA committee don't put two teams from same conference meeting in the first two rounds often and Tennessee done played South Carolina twice/three times possibility before NCAA tournament doubt Tennessee meats South Carolina in the Second round NCAA tournament game

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
If Tennessee gets stuck in the eight /nine Seed NCAA tournament
Assuming Tennessee wins first round NCAA tournament game
Do you want stay in Ohio State bracket?
Or change to Texas or Standford bracket
NCAA committee don't put two teams from same conference meeting in the first two rounds often and Tennessee done played South Carolina twice/three times possibility before NCAA tournament doubt South Carolina meats South Carolina in the Second round NCAA tournament game
SC won’t “meat” SC in the second round, you can take that to the bank. “They done” did away with teams playing against themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFuture
SC won’t “meat” SC in the second round, you can take that to the bank. “They done” did away with teams playing against themselves.
Mud has a unique way of talking and is accepted as a true LV fan

"glass houses",,,,do you want every post of your searched for errors?
Mud is loved around here,,,attacking this poster will not make you any friends...IJS

you have picked an argument with nearly everyone you have interacted with lately....A little self-examination might do you good @Rooster1

In fact, i thought your avatar had been compromised,,bc you lately have been nothing like the Rooster of a few weeks ago

Reactions: ruvol and 37620VOL
O
you have picked an argument with nearly everyone you have interacted with lately....A little self-examination might do you good @Rooster1

In fact, i thought your avatar had been compromised,,bc you lately have been nothing like the Rooster of a few weeks ago
Oh, to the contrary. Maybe they will let you volunteer for gameday posts again, maybe. You have burned every bridge possible it seems. I threw out several life lines over the years. Burning bridges baby. Let’s not get into the Lurk status stuff, I prefer to stay away from it.

Would you say he's feeling, "cocky"?

1709334391350.png

I'll see myself back to exile island

O

Oh, to the contrary. Maybe they will let you volunteer for gameday posts again, maybe. You have burned every bridge possible it seems. I threw out several life lines over the years. Burning bridges baby. Let’s not get into the Lurk status stuff, I prefer to stay away from it.
And with your newly acquired "personality"...distance is preferred

Last edited:
I'll join you in this case
Just try to avoid the team restraining orders next time lurk. Reading a room is hard for some it appears. Let it go, you don’t want what will come. I‘ve been patient so far, but it has it limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back