Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Even when Trump is blatantly joking, the left wingers slither to fact check it as fast as possible. Headlines often say FACT CHECKED or LIES and almost 99% of the time the actual fact checking falls along the line of not being verbatim to some other statement. This is what happens when the media is full of people with football player degrees.
He wasn't joking last night

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The premise of converting deaths per capita to a ratio?

The premise of the inflationary impact from NYC?

If the premise is illogical but the math is logical, does it alter your perception of the premise?

You and I are talking about different tweets.

@ClearwaterVol ,
I wish you could have stayed a while longer and discussed those stats. I am tired of the other discussions. I am keenly interested in America's response and analyzing the appropriateness of it.

I don't think the CDC is sinister, and I believe they think they are doing the right thing. But I don't know if it is right. I also don't know if their guidelines are for CYA than for anything else.

I am watching Sweden's numbers. A western society which took a different approach. It will be interesting how their tally looks compared to our after all is said and done.

Reactions: NCFisher
Just had about a 30 second freakout at a headline that Georgia is locking down 4 cities... then I realized my news aggregator app had grabbed a story about the Republic of Georgia.
You can come to Virginia, we're on Vacation until June 10th which is likely to be extended through August

Hitler was democratically elected a couple of times to various jobs. That's not really a counter argument. Pretty sure Mousolini was too.

1. Hitler's second election was won with no opposition allowed to run against him.
2. Hitler wasn't elected President. He just assumed those powers after Hindenberg's death.

Is Mousolini's first name Mickey?

I wrote you off for your silliness and windbaggery long ago. After all, you called FDR a fascist.

Actually, I stated FDR was likely our most fascist-like president, stating he admired and was admired by fascists and authoritarians. That's simply true, and I didn't even talk about his using the IRS against political opponents.

But I did not say he was a fascist. That's now 160 lies for you in a couple posts. You also made that false claim when we exchanged months ago, so 161 lies.

We're gonna' need a bigger calculator, Purp.

Not my fault you don't understand. If he gets 4 total appointees then at most there are 2 decent ones based on what we know. He will be batting .500 at best

How do you describe winning 5-4 on most everything if substance .500. God bless Justice Ginsberg she is a trooper. Not very smart to stay on the court throughout the entire Obama presidency but at 631 years old a trooper

crossing the border illegally is a crime, you would be arrested just the same if you tried to go to mexico illegally. This same tired argument by your side is old, when called out one of your biggest cheerleaders in cher admitted California struggled to take care of their own and couldn't handle illegals. And yes, when you commit a crime in this country you are in fact separated from your children regardless of race. When white people get arrested they don't get to take their children to jail with them and if their child is present when the crime takes place, guess what? CPS shows up and takes that child, so please tell me again how all this has to do with racism, xenophobia wtf ever

Actually, I stated FDR was likely our most fascist-like president, stating he admired and was admired by fascists and authoritarians. That's simply true, and I didn't even talk about his using the IRS against political opponents.

But I did not say he was a fascist. That's now 160 lies for you in a couple posts. You also made that false claim when we exchanged months ago, so 161 lies.

We're gonna' need a bigger calculator, Purp.

Yeah but Trump sucks bet ya can't argue with that

Reactions: NCFisher
crossing the border illegally is a crime, you would be arrested just the same if you tried to go to mexico illegally. This same tired argument by your side is old, when called out one of your biggest cheerleaders in cher admitted California struggled to take care of their own and couldn't handle illegals. And yes, when you commit a crime in this country you are in fact separated from your children regardless of race. When white people get arrested they don't get to take their children to jail with them and if their child is present when the crime takes place, guess what? CPS shows up and takes that child, so please tell me again how all this has to do with racism, xenophobia wtf ever

I never claimed it had anything to do with racism and xenophobia. I merely stated that Trump also created internment camps.

How do you describe winning 5-4 on most everything if substance .500. God bless Justice Ginsberg she is a trooper. Not very smart to stay on the court throughout the entire Obama presidency but at 631 years old a trooper
because I'm discussing his choices for the ussc and not how the court votes as a whole. He will have a chance for 2 decent choices at best

.500 = 2 hits, 2 outs

I'm ok with a conservative or liberal leaning judge as long at they're competent.

Really? Had no idea. What's the story there?

First time I visited any of their places was in Houston decades ago.

I really don't know anything beyond what I shared. My first time dining at a Pappas was in the mid 90s. Back then they had a blurb about how the founder and the company started on their menu. I remembered it because of the tie in to Lebanon, TN...i grew up about 40 miles from there.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen

VN Store

Back