Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

1. Hitler's second election was won with no opposition allowed to run against him.
2. Hitler wasn't elected President. He just assumed those powers after Hindenberg's death.

Is Mousolini's first name Mickey?
Probably. He was as animated as any Disney creation. Hated the jews too. Hmmmm.....

I dont think forcing out competition is the lone requirement for facism.

SilkySoupyEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Funny how they allowed protest to shut down I-77 and I-85 over a lie but this little dinky ass protest we cant have it.

So, you're scared of a smart black woman, or just a racist?

All dem.
As a transgender, transrace, transcentury black woman, I feel his misogynist, binary, partisan hatred towards those of us remaining in bondage.

Last edited:
Mayor Jacobs releases plans for phased reopening of Knox County

Jacobs said he is reminding residents physical distancing won’t eradicate COVID-19, but rather slow its spread so that hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. The mayor said, as it stands, Knox County hospitals are mostly empty and many healthcare workers are being laid off or dispatched to hotspot areas, some out of state.
“It isn’t a choice between healthy people and a healthy economy, or it shouldn’t be. The general public doesn’t need the government ordering an economic shut down so people will stay home,” Mayor Jacobs said. “Those who are sick or in a high-risk category should make the choice to stay home or continue taking extreme precautions when leaving home. Everyone else should be able to return to work and take responsibility for making their own healthy choices.”

I hope he runs for governor

VN Store

Back