Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Mayor Jacobs releases plans for phased reopening of Knox County

Jacobs said he is reminding residents physical distancing won’t eradicate COVID-19, but rather slow its spread so that hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. The mayor said, as it stands, Knox County hospitals are mostly empty and many healthcare workers are being laid off or dispatched to hotspot areas, some out of state.
“It isn’t a choice between healthy people and a healthy economy, or it shouldn’t be. The general public doesn’t need the government ordering an economic shut down so people will stay home,” Mayor Jacobs said. “Those who are sick or in a high-risk category should make the choice to stay home or continue taking extreme precautions when leaving home. Everyone else should be able to return to work and take responsibility for making their own healthy choices.”

I hope he runs for governor

Pretty decent.

Reactions: 508mikey
This isn't going to happen, period
EVlYC2AXYAEZaQ7

Reactions: BisonVol
Is that because you think all blacks are stupid and can't get or afford an I.D.?

No, it is because I read her twitter feed and she just baits you republicans. The tweets are not logical. They don't show a basic grasp of any subject, but you conservatives eat them up.

No, it is because I read her twitter feed and she just baits you republicans. The tweets are not logical. They don't show a basic grasp of any subject, but you conservatives eat them up.

Generalized statement but still no response to his questions just more dogwhistling

I have already discussed one of her tweets. That is not a character assassination, it is an observation based upon her own words . Republicans love her because she is a pretty black republican. She is all style and no substance.
What's not to like about a pretty, black Republican. She's also clean and articulate...

VN Store

Back