Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’m impressed by your new found resume if true. You have come along way in 3 plus years. I remember you crying after the election because you were afraid you would lose your free health insurance. Hopefully with your new found success the American taxpayers are not subsidizing your health insurance.

That's completely false. You have me mixed up with someone else.

I definitely drew Medicaid at one point because prior to salary I was qualified since I worked at a cash in hand joint and, as you probably don't realize, most bars didn't offer insurance back then. I most certainly didn't whine about losing anything. ****ing cite it or kindly cease being FoS.

He has obviously grudgingly been listening to Fauci for about 4 weeks now. He doesn't like it. It's bad news. It means sacrificing what at least appear to be some economic success to save lives and plod through this.

He likes it when his team come up with spin to make it sound like we should all be grateful to his idiocy and mishandling of things. But then he invariably gets mad again when the news channels prove categorically that he is lying yet again, and it makes him feel stupid and that he has made it worse.

LOL 4 weeks

When did Trump close the borders again? Jan 31st...effective Feb 2nd.
Here's Fauci on Feb 29th playing Bagdad Bob.

Dr. Anthony Fauci On February 29: At This Time There Is No Need To Change Your Habits Over Coronavirus

This "winning" rhetoric really is the dumbest thing that the Trump acolytes say on a regular basis... Winning what, exactly? The unemployment rate is going to hit 12%. It's likely already at 10%... but Trump supporters are still using rhetoric as if this is some kind of game or sporting event. It is stupid.

You do realize this unemployment is because of one specific thing that was caused by China lying for at least 2 months? And guess what now the banks are not the problem. But go ahead and keep celebrating the pain of ordinary people. Are you in the Bill Mahr camp if wishing for recession or the we should shelter in place until 2021 crowd?

I find it ironic when governors scold Trump for his "absolute power" comments when they themselves are acting like they have absolute power in the kind of actions they're taking against businesses, churches, and normal people.
You still crying about Church? Easter is over.....

You do realize this unemployment is because of one specific thing that was caused by China lying for at least 2 months? And guess what now the banks are not the problem. But go ahead and keep celebrating the pain of ordinary people. Are you in the Bill Mahr camp if wishing for recession or the we should shelter in place until 2021 crowd?
For one thing, I am an ordinary person, experiencing pain. You were the one talking about "winning" as if this is just a game.

Just the other side of the well Obama gets credit for the economy and record low unemployment rates setting records in every category before the virus. They're always playing both sides of the negative coin.

Reactions: GordonC and vols40
@hjeagle1vol ...where did your post go wrt the virus being messed with in a lab?? I was going to comment I've never believed 100% this virus came from a "wet market". Initial sniff test makes it seem completely contrived. We may never know, but I don't believe this is some one off event given the track record of viruses coming out of China over the last 30 years or so.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I really hope this one is fake news . It would be much better if this came from some stupid people eating bats .

I've read other articles early on that suggested this was not necessarily produced in a lab, but that it may have gotten away from one. Nothing surprises me these days. This wouldn't either.

I really hope this one is fake news . It would be much better if this came from some stupid people eating bats .
It's concerning for sure. Someone, maybe EL, posted the link to the WaPo story earlier today in this thread. It's several pages back. I could not read it on my phone when I tried to send it to people (without entering subscription info), but I was able to read it without difficulty on the PC.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
You do realize that Dr Fauci said after the 1st time the president was approached about mitigation that he was on board?

The same news outlets that were unequivocally saying that the flu was much more of a concern?

And Dem politicians strolling through China town telling their constituents all is well.

VN Store

Back