Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Per Real Clear Politics, Biden leads Trump head to head in Wisconsin, Florida and Pennsylvania. Biden also holds the lead in the general election by 6 points. And as for my post history, I responded to many posts over the last year which said that Joe Biden would not be the Democratic Party nominee for President... and I always said that they wrong and Biden would win the nomination. So, I'm not always wrong, am I?

...and good luck winning an election with an unemployment rate over 10%. That just doesn't happen.
Better hope they can social distance sleepy Joe away from the debate stage until November. People think he's the safe, easy choice right now. No one is going to feel safe when they realize they are voting for a dementia patient.

Also, looking at historical elections to predict this one is silly. Everyone understands the unemployment rate is a direct consequence of bipartisan government action. What's sleepy Joe gonna say? If I was president we would have done nothing and therefore the unemployment would have remained at record lows?

Yes, If he has the authority to declare martial law. No, if he does not. You may find people arguing one way or another about the specifics of that power. I'm fairly certain one of them would not be to force citizens to come out of their homes during a pandemic.

I can see the NYT headline
TRUMP DEMANDS SNOWFLAKES GET OFF THEIR @$$ AND GO TO WORK

Yes, If he has the authority to declare martial law. No, if he does not. You may find people arguing one way or another about the specifics of that power. I'm fairly certain one of them would not be to force citizens to come out of their homes during a pandemic.

Martial law is a lot less common on the federal level that it is at the state level.

Martial law is not real cut and dry. If he cant open it, he shouldnt have the authority to close either.

Force is an interesting term. Gun point? Lol

It means that the oddsmakers believe that the bettors are much more likely to place bets on Tennessee. This can be as a result of home field advantage, the reputations of the two programs and their head to head history.

So if I get this right Trump has home field advantage even though RCP scientific evidence shows clearly that O'Biden should be?

It means that the oddsmakers believe that the bettors are much more likely to place bets on Tennessee. This can be as a result of home field advantage, the reputations of the two programs and their head to head history.

Um no.

Home field comes into play but so dont win loss records and recruiting stars of the team because its based on who they think will win.

Otherwise KY would never have been favored in a fb game against us and they have been.

Per Real Clear Politics, Biden leads Trump head to head in Wisconsin, Florida and Pennsylvania. Biden also holds the lead in the general election by 6 points. And as for my post history, I responded to many posts over the last year which said that Joe Biden would not be the Democratic Party nominee for President... and I always said that they wrong and Biden would win the nomination. So, I'm not always wrong, am I?

...and good luck winning an election with an unemployment rate over 10%. That just doesn't happen.

When was the last time we had 10% UE and a person with dementia on the ballot? There's still 7 months until the election. We weren't seriously considering impeachment 7 months ago

Joe is not getting better. He's agreeing with the president now . Lol

I'm done for a while... carpal tunnel.

I'll just say "He Did"... not fully knowing what I'm agreeing to.

Wow your lack of short term memory is quite amazing.

He didnt.

Sorry you can't remember a question I asked you literally 10 minutes ago but it's easier for you to appear a complete moron than to ever answer my question.....because the answer prove you wrong.

Holy hell!

Polls are highly inaccurate.

Just a tid bit about my background.

Polling can either be used to get real numbers or to get the numbers you want.

I have been involved in both on a national level.

Polls are only as good as the questions asked and the people questioned.

You can fudge either to skew the results.

Oversampling. People not being honest with pollsters etc

It means that the oddsmakers believe that the bettors are much more likely to place bets on Tennessee.
As someone who has actually worked with odds makers... this one cracks me up when I hear it.

How do you think they predict the distribution?

This notion that sports books aren't in the business of picking winners is perpetuated by people that have never placed a sports wager in their life.

Wow your lack of short term memory is quite amazing.

He didnt.

Sorry you can't remember a question I asked you literally 10 minutes ago but it's easier for you to appear a complete moron than to ever answer my question.....because the answer prove you wrong.

Holy hell!

Yeah, your "Did he???" was very clear as to what you were referring. He did demand his name appear on the checks, if it was something else, then I'll probably still go with "He did".

But sure, call me a moron if it makes you feel smarter.

Martial law is a lot less common on the federal level that it is at the state level.

Martial law is not real cut and dry. If he cant open it, he shouldnt have the authority to close either.

Force is an interesting term. Gun point? Lol

Yeah, I agree with all that.

And it would be an unusual demand, coming from any authority.

As far as Biden being the nominee, a well worn adage comes to mind: There is many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip.
The Dems seem wedded to the idea of trotting poor ole Joe out there even if he’s on life support. But your adage is well advised to keep in mind. We’ll see what happens.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
So US is currently at 79 deaths per million.

But concentrated among NY and NJ. Those 2 states are running about 433 deaths per million. 30 million people with about 13,000 deaths.

Rest of US running about 43 deaths per million. 300 million with about 13,000 deaths.

So did they just do a really bad job? Or they did similar to everyone else and population density just creates an insurmountable hurdle? Or what?

VN Store

Back