Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I think you misspelled Genius
That was actually the wrong link, but that one was a stupid move as well. The big orange baby threw a temper tantrum because they criticized his slow response. Now the whole world is less safe, which my end up making a economic recovery more difficult.

That was actually the wrong link, but that one was a stupid move as well. The big orange baby threw a temper tantrum because they criticized his slow response. Now the whole world is less safe, which my end up making a economic recovery more difficult.

So you are on record that we should continue to give hundreds of millions of $ for an organization that failed everyone on Earth by carrying water for the Chinese Communist

So you're in favor of Pelosi shanking us with New Green Deal policy in the stimulus, and now taking a 3 week vacation?
She's #1 leftist and all right?

Screw the WHO until they remove the Chinese mouth piece. Less safe??? WTF? How could planet earth be less safe than a hack organization propping up China?

So US is currently at 79 deaths per million.

But concentrated among NY and NJ. Those 2 states are running about 433 deaths per million. 30 million people with about 13,000 deaths.

Rest of US running about 43 deaths per million. 300 million with about 13,000 deaths.

So did they just do a really bad job? Or they did similar to everyone else and population density just creates an insurmountable hurdle? Or what?
I leaning towards "or what". Something screwy about the numbers coming out of NY metro.

Um no.

Home field comes into play but so dont win loss records and recruiting stars of the team because its based on who they think will win.

Otherwise KY would never have been favored in a fb game against us and they have been.
It is not based on who they think will win. It is based on how they think bettors will wager.

Yeah, I dig those guys, I think... not sure If I remember who Dexter is, though. I'll keep an eye out.
Filkins is a foreign policy guy. He currently writes for the New Yorker. I met him in Fallujah in November 2004 when he embedded with another Marine battalion. He was a war correspondent for The NY Times then. Good guy, great reporter.

VN Store

Back