Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

His cut being the political gain of people seeing his signature and being swayed by it? As opposed to the people who dont know and dont care and wouldnt be swayed no matter who signed?

Would anyone not cash it because he signed them?
With most people receiving direct deposits, it's not a big deal unless the shipment of these checks is being delayed because of it, (which is being reported in some outlets such as The Washington Post and MarketWatch) ... but it is just one more testament to what an egotistical person Donald Trump is, and how even during the middle of a crisis, he is concentrating on scoring political points and being at the center of attention. Trump has a compulsive need for recognition and gratitude. The president is not actually authorized to sign checks from the U.S. Treasury, so Trump's signature will have to appear in the memo space on the bottom left, across from the authorized signature of a nonpartisan Bureau of Fiscal Service. No other president would demand something as trite as this. It's ridiculous and speaks to his ego.

With most people receiving direct deposits, it's not a big deal unless the shipment of these checks is being delayed because of it, (which is being reported in some outlets such as The Washington Post and MarketWatch) ... but it is just one more testament to what an egotistical person Donald Trump is, and how even during the middle of a crisis, he is concentrating on scoring political points and being at the center of attention. Trump has a compulsive need for recognition and gratitude. The president is not actually authorized to sign checks from the U.S. Treasury, so Trump's signature will have to appear in the memo space on the bottom left, across from the authorized signature of a nonpartisan Bureau of Fiscal Service. No other president would demand something as trite as this. It's ridiculous and speaks to his ego.

REVEALED: How the Narcissist Obama DESTROYED the DNC and Got RICH

Not my words. Donna Brazile a Democrat

While I would love to see the destruction of the DNC (and the RNC at this point), those are the words of Miranda Dawson. Her Twitter bio says she is a spokesperson for a tea party website. I doubt she's a democrat.

There are
While I would love to see the destruction of the DNC (and the RNC at this point), those are the words of Miranda Dawson. Her Twitter bio says she is a spokesperson for a tea party website. I doubt she's a democrat.

Are you saying that the excerpts I cited are not from Donna Brazile book?

There are

Are you saying that the excerpts I cited are not from Donna Brazile book?

You cited no excerpts from a book. You posted a link with a sensationalist headline titled "REVEALED: How the Narcissist Obama DESTROYED the DNC and Got RICH".

The link then hacks the following disjointed quotes from a book:

“Barack never had seen himself as connected to the party. He had not come up through it the way Joe Biden and Hillary had."

“used the party to provide for political expenses like gifts to donors, and political travel.”

“also cared deeply about his image,”

“his pollster and focus groups”

That is all that is attributed to the source material. Everything else is editorialized or implied by the author of the article you linked. Again, her name is Miranda Dawson. I think this is where you should be outraged at the media bias and sensationalism or something like that.

You cited no excerpts from a book. You posted a link with a sensationalist headline titled "REVEALED: How the Narcissist Obama DESTROYED the DNC and Got RICH".

“Barack never had seen himself as connected to the party. He had not come up through it the way Joe Biden and Hillary had."

“used the party to provide for political expenses like gifts to donors, and political travel.”

That is all that is attributed to the source material. Everything else is editorialized or implied by the author of the article you linked. Again, her name is Miranda Dawson. I think this is where you should be outraged at the media bias and sensationalism or something like that.

No I won't. Because this is the exact same thing the left lobs at President Trump. Obama was as the exact same way. The only difference is the MSM had a rooting interest in President Obama.

Another link to Brazile book

Donna Brazile Lays Out How Obama’s Obsession With ‘His Image’ ‘Leeched’ The Democratic Party ‘Of Its Vitality’

Reactions: 1972 Grad

Last article was daily called more conservative. This is from the Atlantic a left leaning site.

Donna Brazile's Tell-All Is Troubling For the Wrong Reasons

It is not based on who they think will win. It is based on how they think bettors will wager.

Dont think you quite understand how bookies decide on a spread.

Records come into play when factoring in lines.

That is picking winners.

Hell, Jimmy the Greek was known to use injury reports. That's clearly trying to find insight on who has the advantage to win.

Vegas could care less who wins or loses but they do put the line down based on who they believe will win and by what.

Dont think you quite understand how bookies decide on a spread.

Records come into play when factoring in lines.

That is picking winners.

Hell, Jimmy the Greek was known to use injury reports. That's clearly trying to find insight on who has the advantage to win.

Vegas could care less who wins or loses but they do put the line down based on who they believe will win and by what.
That is simply not true. They place the line where they believe there will be equal betting on both sides and then adjust the line as needed when the bets come it. The line is not a prediction. If it was their prediction, they wouldn't adjust it as bets are placed. It's all about having equal bets placed on both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
That is simply not true. They place the line where they believe there will be equal betting on both sides and then adjust the line as needed when the bets come it. The line is not a prediction. If it was their prediction, they wouldn't adjust it as bets are placed. It's all about having equal bets placed on both sides.

So the line is much like the Constitution to the left...
A living breathing document?

Look if he signs your check I will gladly take it from you
I have direct deposit. The point is, there is no reason for his signature to be on a check issued by the U.S. Treasury and it won't be as authorization, it's just something to put in the memo line. This is his way of taking credit for it, and it is a petty ego trip. Trump is always in search of acknowledgement and gratitude... and in this instance, it is over an incredibly trivial matter. It just shows that in the midst of anything, Trump is always thinking about himself first.

I'm pumped about the funding of WHO being suspended.
Stupid. How do u think fighting COVID will go here when its raging in Central America and sub-saharan Africa? You are only strong as your weekest link. This will cause 2nd and 3rd wave in US. Trump is employing his usually tactic when he screws up...scapegoating and deflect. What was WHO supposed to do? They couldn't force their way into China.

Stupid. How do u think fighting COVID will go here when its raging in Central America and sub-saharan Africa? You are only strong as your weekest link. This will cause 2nd and 3rd wave in US. Trump is employing his usually tactic when he screws up...scapegoating and deflect. What was WHO supposed to do? They couldn't force their way into China.

If WHO is that impotent, why fund them with our children's standard of living?
We're 24 Trillion in debt.

There has probably never been a President who wasn’t an egomaniac. Except maybe Washington. The stories of him seem genuinely good.

There definitely won’t ever be another who’s not with the current age of social media. Obama definitely was. Bush Jr might not’ve been, was never cool enough. Clinton was for sure though. Kennedy for sure.

Just think of the type of person who would actually want to be President. 9/10 times you’re going to get that annoying pretty-faced cockboy who just wanted to be popular. Trudeau for instance.

This outrage might be the dumbest yet. Take your money and run. Oh, and don’t think twice about how your side of the aisle delayed the stimulus to begin with because they wouldn’t pass anything without it all pork’d up. Delaying economic relief for 100+ million people until daddy finally gives you what you want. Yeah. That’s not childish or egotistical at all.

I read an article about Oregon and California setting plans to open back up......a little small line in the article stated that New York City had decided to start counting all “probable” covid deaths as covid deaths.... whatever that means but it definitely sounds like they are trying to boost their numbers.

Trump Checks..like Obama phones.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
WHO has its problems, but to cut funding in middle of a pandemic of this magnitude from the only organization responsible for coordinating the worldwide response because they hurt his feelings is reckless to say the least.
Wait. What? Are we talking about the same WHO who has been nuthugging China this entire time? The one who said there was no human to human transfer of the virus? The same WHO who literally has done nothing but talk about how great China has been? The same WHO run by a dude who was part of a militant radical political party that helped create the Ethiopian famine and mass deaths of the 1980's? The WHO ain't done sh!t. They are like international courts, useless and wielding zero power to do anything. F them.

VN Store

Back