Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

How many otherwise healthy people recover vs die from this? Is it a % worth the world economy? This country will be a smoldering crater if we continue this ridiculous game of hide and seek

You can roll the dice and "open" up our economy and walk around all normal like but all of the worlds economies are smoldering craters now. Sounds like you want to sacrifice the unhealthy just to make a buck.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Trump = incompetence. I get it that people were tired of the swamp, and in their desperation they turned to a reality TV star who whispered into their ears everything they wanted to hear. Mainly, "its not your fault...blame Obama, blame illegals, blame CNN, blame science". He has bankrupted every business he has ran on his own. If you have ever taken a leadership course or read a book on the subject, then you can see he pretty much contradicts every principle.
You hate him. That's understandable. But dont conflate your hate with everything he does as President. Even broken clocks are right twice per day.

You can roll the dice and "open" up our economy and walk around all normal like but all of the worlds economies are smoldering craters now. Sounds like you want to sacrifice the unhealthy just to make a buck.
Our warehouses are open with hundreds working in them at this very moment. Same for many other companies. Grocery stores, fast food, etc continue on as normal. I'm for the least vulnerable to get out of their house and get back to work/school. They're the ones driving the economy anyways

We have never shut down the entire country to save a few lives. We lose tens of thousands every year from the flu and no one bats an eye. Pretending to care now is a lie

This is really simple. Allow the people who want to go out and return to their lives to do so. Those who are in a high risk group or just dont want to risk it would still be free to make the choice to stay home. Nobody would be forced to expose themselves to the virus. **** the government for assuming they have the right to shut down the economy in the first place.

Lol, love how you fools fall for this fake pandemic. Then by your "logic" we should shut down from October through April every year due to all the flues.

Our warehouses are open with hundreds working in them at this very moment. Same for many other companies. Grocery stores, fast food, etc continue on as normal. I'm for the least vulnerable to get out of their house and get back to work/school. They're the ones driving the economy anyways

We have never shut down the entire country to save a few lives. We lose tens of thousands every year from the flu and no one bats an eye. Pretending to care now is a lie

Exactly. This is just a media-driven hysteria at this point.

Reactions: allvol123 and McDad
The unhealthy can still quarantine themselves..... they have a choice

What was it? 80,000 died from the flu a couple of years ago.

Two things;
1) Schools are done for the 2019-20 year.
2) You have no way of estimating how many lives were saved by social distancing and staying at home.

So right twice a day and wrong 700 times is acceptable?
That's not what I typed or implied. That takeaway is the most jaundiced one possible.
My post simply means, hating him is easy to understand. But the hate some carry doesn't mean every decision or position from him is cataclysmic.

Really, pretending to care? I do care about my and my families life and safety. I don't need the people living paycheck to paycheck to consume for my well being.

Sure, Pal. The backlash was so hard, no amount of suppression will help them now.
I’m not taking a whole lot from that election because of the virus and the still sort of meaningful dem primary but the host of one of my regular podcasts is from/in Wisconsin and has followEd WI polotics for decades. He says it’s rare that a Supreme Court Justice gets replaced by one of these votes and that she won by a solid margin.

The way that whole thing went down was a cluster **** from both sides.

You don't normally go in for conspiracies do you?
Not really. I enjoy reading alternate theories but most true conspiracy theories require too many jumps. I just read the timeline of this and there are huge holes. We went from small flu to worldwide shutdown in a couple weeks? We are willing to sacrifice the entire economy for a terrible flu season total? Idk but it doesn't sit well with me

VN Store

Back