Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You can roll the dice and "open" up our economy and walk around all normal like but all of the worlds economies are smoldering craters now. Sounds like you want to sacrifice the unhealthy just to make a buck.
Nobody wants to roll the dice but at some point we’ve got to acknowledge an acceptable level of risk and take precautions and start moving. We can only impose our own risk tolerance on each other for so long.

Was it that high? See, it didn't even register for me. That's why this is so confusing
Yep..... looked it up...... in 2017, we had over 80,000 Americans died from the flu including more young people including infants with this disease. Could you imagine if they updated every death like they have this illness?

Last edited:
To cover up the reason for the pandemic is worse. We pay the most so this is what happens and WHO better take a knee that the greatest negotiator doesn't convince the rest of the world to take a similar stand. Think SKorea, Italy, And England aren't at the very least thinking the same thing? But by all means if you wish continue to support the Chi-Coms
I don’t see Taiwan getting very upset by this either.

Was it that high? See, it didn't even register for me. That's why this is so confusing
I think you're confused about what an open economy would look like in the shadow of a virus we know little about. You want to compare it to the flu but it's not the flu.

I read an article about Oregon and California setting plans to open back up......a little small line in the article stated that New York City had decided to start counting all “probable” covid deaths as covid deaths.... whatever that means but it definitely sounds like they are trying to boost their numbers.
Yup, we can't even just let a congestive heart failure be just that.... We gotta throw a covid test at em. 💩 that is happening all over the country.

Reactions: DynaLo and McDad
I think you're confused about what an open economy would look like in the shadow of a virus we know little about. You want to compare it to the flu but it's not the flu.
I was simply comparing acceptable numbers. 80k for an outbreak that affects all ages doesn't even rate a day off school or a single closed restaurant but our entire country is shut down for this?

Sure, some people are likely to get sick and people will die. Why is that unacceptable right now when it has never been in our entire history?

Bill Gates , Google and the Alphabet Corp. says you will mr . Or they will personal turn your name into “ SkyNet” .
Leave your phone at home. Get old school with your peeps. Make plans and actually have to follow thru with them without being able to check.

It sucks that anybody gets sick and dies, and I hate it. But at some point this is going to have to run it course.

Reactions: McDad
obamapenandphone_v1.jpg

Still baffled how you guys know so much about Trump, and so little about the party you support.
Oh, so it was an Obama quote?
.........and?

I was simply comparing acceptable numbers. 80k for an outbreak that affects all ages doesn't even rate a day off school or a single closed restaurant but our entire country is shut down for this?

Sure, some people are likely to get sick and people will die. Why is that unacceptable right now when it has never been in our entire history?
The single most effective thing we can do to prevent the spread is what? And some of you want people to go to baseball games because human life is < the economy.

The single most effective thing we can do to prevent the spread is what? And some of you want people to go to baseball games because human life is < the economy.
Why are we so concerned with this spread and we've never been before? No other loss of life has ever warranted this response

Wait. What? Are we talking about the same WHO who has been nuthugging China this entire time? The one who said there was no human to human transfer of the virus? The same WHO who literally has done nothing but talk about how great China has been? The same WHO run by a dude who was part of a militant radical political party that helped create the Ethiopian famine and mass deaths of the 1980's? The WHO ain't done sh!t. They are like international courts, useless and wielding zero power to do anything. F them.
The World Needs The World Health Organization, Now More Than Ever. So Why Is Trump Cutting WHO’s Funding?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Trump = incompetence. I get it that people were tired of the swamp, and in their desperation they turned to a reality TV star who whispered into their ears everything they wanted to hear. Mainly, "its not your fault...blame Obama, blame illegals, blame CNN, blame science". He has bankrupted every business he has ran on his own. If you have ever taken a leadership course or read a book on the subject, then you can see he pretty much contradicts every principle.
I'm not going to get involved in your syndrome in regards to Trump. We are talking about WHO. I am for the pulling of funding because of WHOs actions.

VN Store

Back