Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

WHO has its problems, but to cut funding in middle of a pandemic of this magnitude from the only organization responsible for coordinating the worldwide response because they hurt his feelings is reckless to say the least.
Hurt feelings? lol. Ignorance is strong with you.

Trump = incompetence. I get it that people were tired of the swamp, and in their desperation they turned to a reality TV star who whispered into their ears everything they wanted to hear. Mainly, "its not your fault...blame Obama, blame illegals, blame CNN, blame science". He has bankrupted every business he has ran on his own. If you have ever taken a leadership course or read a book on the subject, then you can see he pretty much contradicts every principle.
Great post!!!

Reactions: Purple Tiger
That's not what I typed or implied. That takeaway is the most jaundiced one possible.
My post simply means, hating him is easy to understand. But the hate some carry doesn't mean every decision or position from him is cataclysmic.
Most of his wrong decisions aren't significant enough to be cataclysmic, they're just wrong and made out of self-interest 100% of the time.
What is cataclysmic is the nomination and election of Trump and the continued support of "Trumpism".

I find it ironic when governors scold Trump for his "absolute power" comments when they themselves are acting like they have absolute power in the kind of actions they're taking against businesses, churches, and normal people.
They have more power in this area than he does in this situation. If he wants absolute power hes got to declare martial law.

Was it that high? See, it didn't even register for me. That's why this is so confusing
30,000 deaths in about 1 1/2 months. Over 1/4 of cases worldwide are here in the US. We are not even close to universal testing, which is extremely important in order to track the spread. The numbers appear to be tapering off do to shutting down the country, but imagine what they would look like if we had not taken such extreme measures.

30,000 deaths in about 1 1/2 months. Over 1/4 of cases worldwide are here in the US. We are not even close to universal testing, which is extremely important in order to track the spread. The numbers appear to be tapering off do to shutting down the country, but imagine what they would look like if we had not taken such extreme measures.
Those measures were in the models

VN Store

Back