Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Why are so many people ready to spike the football? The models are predicting the numbers over the course of the virus. Until a vaccine is created, they will continue. Hopefully at nowhere near this rate.
Because there are logical, acceptable risks we can take. This can be a scaled approach instead of compete shutdown for everyone

Why are so many people ready to spike the football? The models are predicting the numbers over the course of the virus. Until a vaccine is created, they will continue. Hopefully at nowhere near this rate.
Most are just looking to move the chains right now.

Nobody with a clue wants to spike the football. We just recognize that even though it’s a driving rainstorm, we can still get on the field and run a scaled down offense rather than stand on the sideline and get wet.

Sure they have. A 24 hr news cycle and Twitter would’ve made the Clinton and Nixon administrations a complete circus.
Nothing like Trump.
Even if their egos were as big as Trump's, they maintained much better control over them.

You hate him. That's understandable. But dont conflate your hate with everything he does as President. Even broken clocks are right twice per day.
They say Trump is the problem. The real problem is how their hate for Trump causes them to react. They can't control their own emotions over this one ******* that got himself elected. They've literally lost their minds, and they blame Trump for it rather than accepting any personal responsibility. Honestly, throughout the Trump Presidency, the Democrats have been their own worst enemy. It would have been so simple to sit back and let him destroy himself, but they felt the need to try and do it themselves, with it backfiring every time(though it's doubtful they'll admit that). Even now, they seem to have a certain zeal in the vulnerability that a global pandemic has brought to the Trump Presidency, citing the crashed economy and growing unemployment numbers, ignoring that thousands of people dying is what has led to this, and not Trump. I can understand not liking the guy. I can understand not wanting him reelected. What I can't understand is the depths they seem to find acceptable to see it happen. I can't understand the level that their hatred has reached. That is just unprecedented in my lifetime, and that's not on Trump(as they like to claim), that's on them.

Even now, they seem to have a certain zeal in the vulnerability that a global pandemic has brought to the Trump Presidency, citing the crashed economy and growing unemployment numbers, ignoring that thousands of people dying is what has led to this, and not Trump.
When has loss of life shut down the entire US economy in this fashion? He's potus and gets the blame. It comes with the position whether he likes it or not. He didn't hesitate to take full credit months before

Reactions: McDad and rjd970
When has loss of life shut down the entire US economy in this fashion? He's potus and gets the blame. It comes with the position whether he likes it or not. He didn't hesitate to take full credit months before

Curious, what was your opinion of DT pre COVID19 when the market was at an all time high and unemployment was incredibly low?

I knew Fauci needed to go when he claimed we should "never shake hands again."
I don't want to take advice from people so willing to have us all living in bubbles and cowering rather than kicking this thing's ass. A vaccine isn't the sole way of beating it. It's a tool. Not the only tool. Putting all our eggs in that basket is too slow and potentially doing more harm than good.

Reactions: RikidyBones

VN Store

Back