Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Master race doesn't get sick. Hitler was onto something.

OT... but is anyone else ever amazed at how the swarthy little Austrian with dark hair and eyes convinced a nation that the master race should be tall, blonde, blue-eyed, fair-skinned and that he was the one to lead them to world dominance? Talk about an expert in propaganda...

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2018–2019 influenza season | CDC
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season

IHME | COVID-19 Projections
All beds needed
56,831beds

WTF are we doing?

It's because some blacks are not social distancing themselves & staying at home. My neighbors that live across the street from me are black & they come & go by the truck loads acting like they can do whatever they want. Cars pull up & people get out & go into the house all day long......not thinking to do what they're told.

We live on the same street???

It’s the house on the corner from my street doing the same damn thing and the grandma that lives there ain’t no spring chicken.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
That's not what letter of the law prescribes in this case. There is literally no constitutional guidance about what merits removal. It's intentionally left vague and subject to congress's judgement. The fact that you think Clinton definitely deserves removal and Trump doesn't confirms my position that presidents are treated unfairly by the opposition.

You don't have to say "all" to make a generalization. He made a generalization. If I said "Christians are idiots", I can't then say "I didn't say 'all', so I'm not a bigot." It's a bigoted thing to say whether you say "all" or not.

When we talk about who is racist, it's definitely a matter of opinion. You're trying to argue semantics to say it's an objective thing, but even if there is one clear, universal definition of racist, it's still subjective when we decide who is racist and who isn't.

Not according to the MSM

He was talking about Mexican/Cent. Amer. immigrants and said "...they're rapists...". We all know what he said. The point completely alludes you. What I am saying is you don't think it's racist and other people do. It's not a disagreement about what was said, it's a disagreement about what it means. You keep trying to act like I don't know what was said, but you're missing the point.
I think he said there are racists, and slurred the 2 words together......i.e. there're

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2018–2019 influenza season | CDC
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season

IHME | COVID-19 Projections
All beds needed
56,831beds

WTF are we doing?
What is the duration of flu season that you are comparing? Normally the flu season is 6 or 7 months.

He was talking about Mexican/Cent. Amer. immigrants and said "...they're rapists...". We all know what he said. The point completely alludes you. What I am saying is you don't think it's racist and other people do. It's not a disagreement about what was said, it's a disagreement about what it means. You keep trying to act like I don't know what was said, but you're missing the point.
LMAO, you can't even get the quote right...and Trump was 100% accurate on this statement:

In June 2015, while Trump was a presidential candidate, he said, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best."
He added: "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

If you think that statement is not accurate, then you are lost

I love how people try to act like the bad things about Trump are exactly like every other POTUS. Nobody is as transparent an egomaniac as Trump in the entire world.
Transparency doesn’t have anything to do with one’s level of egomania. He doesn’t hide it. Others do. Consequently, his inability to hide it is exactly what his base likes about him. All the other politicians just seemed fake af

She at least has a resume. But she’s only being considered because she checks Biden’s most important qualification which is that she’s a woman. What a completely idiotic position for him to take. Guaranteeing his VP pick would be a woman.

Poll: Voters prioritize experienced VP for Biden over gender, race
There are a lot of qualified women that get overlooked for positions of leadership, due to patriarchy. Him saying that is no different than saying a man needs to be President. He is acknowledging the fact that women have been overlooked.
The dumbest argument that I heard against a female President is that they are too emotional and would have us in senseless wars. We've only had male President's, and have been in a lot of wars.

VN Store

Back