Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It's because some blacks are not social distancing themselves & staying at home. My neighbors that live across the street from me are black & they come & go by the truck loads acting like they can do whatever they want. Cars pull up & people get out & go into the house all day long......not thinking to do what they're told.
Here in Atlanta local rappers, who Democrats here look to for guidance, were saying black people were immune to the virus. Hood parties continued, virus spread, hitting them the hardest. Same goes in most large cities. The local news had some rapper on apologizing for spreading that rumor. Wicks flock or something.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It's because some blacks are not social distancing themselves & staying at home. My neighbors that live across the street from me are black & they come & go by the truck loads acting like they can do whatever they want. Cars pull up & people get out & go into the house all day long......not thinking to do what they're told.
lol sounds like they are doing some business

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Well, no; you didn't see a multi-year FBI and special counsel investigations into a candidate/then president based entirely on Russian fiction, and falsification of documents from beginning to end.

And at least Clinton was actually guilty of perjury and obstruction, and by letter of law should have been removed. There was no IG changing whistleblower rules intending to govern first-hand evidence and pertaining to the intelligence community, to encompass anything - including the executive - that IG deemed to be really important and fuel an impeachment crisis. So no, Trump is quite 'special'.

He didn't categorize all Mexicans and C.Americans as rapists anymore that he labeled them all drug dealers or criminals. Racism isn't a matter of opinion; the word actually has meaning in the English language, and the definition isn't what you call someone when you don't like their criticism or appraisal.

That's not what letter of the law prescribes in this case. There is literally no constitutional guidance about what merits removal. It's intentionally left vague and subject to congress's judgement. The fact that you think Clinton definitely deserves removal and Trump doesn't confirms my position that presidents are treated unfairly by the opposition.

You don't have to say "all" to make a generalization. He made a generalization. If I said "Christians are idiots", I can't then say "I didn't say 'all', so I'm not a bigot." It's a bigoted thing to say whether you say "all" or not.

When we talk about who is racist, it's definitely a matter of opinion. You're trying to argue semantics to say it's an objective thing, but even if there is one clear, universal definition of racist, it's still subjective when we decide who is racist and who isn't.

That's not what letter of the law prescribes in this case. There is literally no constitutional guidance about what merits removal. It's intentionally left vague and subject to congress's judgement. The fact that you think Clinton definitely deserves removal and Trump doesn't confirms my position that y'all did this to Clinton, too.

You don't have to say "all" to make a generalization. He made a generalization. If I said "Christians are idiots", I can't then say "I didn't say 'all', so I'm not a bigot." It's a bigoted thing to say whether you say "all" or not.

When we talk about who is racist, it's definitely a matter of opinion. You're trying to argue semantics to say it's an objective thing, but even if there is one clear, universal definition of racist, it's still subjective when we decide who is racist and who isn't.
again...he didnt say Mexicans are rapists....so try again

Did you see how close a black female liberal came to winning?
That is the ultimate sign of the state being purple.
No. It's because democrats pulled out all the stops, even living god messiah Oprah, to rouse an apathetic voter base to go vote. It wont happen again.

I always find it funny how democrats have to constantly wage a scorched earth type voting reach out program everytime for their own people. It's almost like democrats are too lazy or stupid to get out and vote......

Reactions: tennvols77
tenor.gif
That's fine.
There is plenty I hear from some in the PF that I do not believe.

again...he didnt say Mexicans are rapists....so try again

He was talking about Mexican/Cent. Amer. immigrants and said "...they're rapists...". We all know what he said. The point completely alludes you. What I am saying is you don't think it's racist and other people do. It's not a disagreement about what was said, it's a disagreement about what it means. You keep trying to act like I don't know what was said, but you're missing the point.

The one real poor quality Trump has that distinguishes him from other politicians is his diarrhea of the mouth. He can't shut up. He's not the first narcissist. He's not the first liar. He's not the first adulterer. Hell, his adultery happened before he was even elected. Clinton diddled his chubby intern in the WH and gets a pass. Trump IS a horrible person, but he's not the first horrible person to sit in the Oval Office. Despite all the lamentations, he's not even the most horrible person to ever sit there. But his constant talking and bravado draws the ire of many, and it gets blown to epic proportions. The guy is not likeable, IMO. But he's also not the anti-Christ.
That’s right. We already had the anti-Christ, for 8 years.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
you described either a house full of day laborers or a crack house

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So we are entering the 6 month non flu season. Might be a good opportunity to open things up, hospitals will be in much better shape to handle this during these months.

VN Store

Back