Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

yes i am a bigot for knowing that several illegal aliens are in fact violent gang members, drug dealers, rapists, mentally ill, unvaccinated, and sex traffickers that shouldn't be in this country.
I am 100% for legal immigration, but Trump's statement on this is 100% accurate, and that's speaking from both the perspective of law enforcement and medical executive
Can you quantify “several?”

Jeez, I know... homeless people don't know how to use a shower and put their poops on the floor of hotel rooms instead of a toilet.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of Spring Breakers... nm

I know what contractors do to hotels/ motels and motel rooms when they are on an extended job. I also know from being around homeless camps around the Bay Area , that they don’t have one F to give . Do you think putting them in a room will change that ? Lol

Reactions: vols40
Everyone's VP pick has always been identity politics. Up until recently, the identity had to be a white male.

I agree it is at this point for Democrats. Republicans could put up Condeleeza Rice and Marco Rubio for instance and they would be the correct “identities” with the wrong “politics” and be blasted as bad as two white Republican males.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I know what contractors do to motel and motel rooms when they are on an extended job. I also know from being around homeless camps around the Bay Area , that they don’t have one F to give . Do you think putting them in a room will change that ? Lol

I think you are generalizing a little too much. I'm sure it's not their preferred client, but assuming everyone is going to irreparably destroy the rooms is being a tad cynical.

I think you are generalizing a little too much. I'm sure it's not their preferred client, but assuming everyone is going to irreparably destroy the rooms is being a tad cynical.

Lol .. you need to get out more and see the rest of country . Your utopian ideas are cute .

He was talking about Mexican/Cent. Amer. immigrants and said "...they're rapists...". We all know what he said. The point completely alludes you. What I am saying is you don't think it's racist and other people do. It's not a disagreement about what was said, it's a disagreement about what it means. You keep trying to act like I don't know what was said, but you're missing the point.

He didn’t just say “they’re rapists”. Here’s the quote in context:
“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
So it’s quite clear what he was saying. There’s a mix of criminals and good people crossing the border. That’s literally what he said. Twisting that into some “he’s racist” interpretation is just because you don’t like him or have bought into the media/liberal driven narrative. Do you dispute what he said?

Still with the accusations and zero evidence to support your BS claims.

10 days after 1st case in the US restrictions placed on China is not inaction. It's science
January 31st. What did he do February 1st thru February 29th? Travel restrictions, 1st step..........what was step number 2, and when did that occur?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Dread
That is a long term political bomb waiting to happen. So, you spend taxpayer money to rent 7,000 hotel rooms for homeless, then kick them back out on the street when it is "safe" to go back. There is a lot to go wrong with this idea in a very bad way. Once they cross that line and provide that housing, there is no clearing them out. They will be there to stay and it will become part of the city budget and another burden on their taxpayers.

This is not to say homeless have no right to be helped, or people shouldn't do their good deeds. But, this should not be levied on the residents.

Everyone no. A majority yes. And it's not even the actual damage. That smell sticks and soaks in. We lost about 5 hotel rooms for almost a month before they would rent them out again. I know they bought a couple new mattresses, again just for the smell. Plenty of nasty already happens on a hotel bed. But you cant cover up the smell like you can a stain.

I got my $1,200 and it covers the mortgage for May and even a bit of my child support. It's a life saver. I never saw a physical check, and it is not a big deal that Trump's signature is in the memo line. That is kind of my point. Even at a time of crisis for our country, our president is still worried about getting credit and scoring political points over something trivial. It says something about Trump as a person that this was important to him, and he insisted on it. I heard George Will call it "colossal gall" earlier in an interview. That about sums it up.

I hope everyone else has received theirs... even if you didn't need it, it's a nice boost.
No, everyone else didn't get one. It's wealth redistribution. Just like the tax system, favors those that pay the least in.

Everyone no. A majority yes. And it's not even the actual damage. That smell sticks and soaks in. We lost about 5 hotel rooms for almost a month before they would rent them out again. I know they bought a couple new mattresses, again just for the smell. Plenty of nasty already happens on a hotel bed. But you cant cover up the smell like you can a stain.

alright, I'll take your word for it... I guess the showers don't wash the clothing.

That is a long term political bomb waiting to happen. So, you spend taxpayer money to rent 7,000 hotel rooms for homeless, then kick them back out on the street when it is "safe" to go back. There is a lot to go wrong with this idea in a very bad way. Once they cross that line and provide that housing, there is no clearing them out. They will be there to stay and it will become part of the city budget and another burden on their taxpayers.

This is not to say homeless have no right to be helped, or people shouldn't do their good deeds. But, this should not be levied on the residents.
They are going to have to physically drag out a bunch of them.

I'll take your word for it.. contractors are worse than homeless people. Maybe they can use the tents that have become available.

Both are bad is what I said . Contractors get drunk and tear the place up , homeless people that live in encampments just don’t give a F about nothing . Some are homeless by bad circumstances I’ll agree , some though , it’s just their thing and they will fight you for it . The fun part will be watching the cops trying to keep them in those rooms . I’m positive there will be pictures of this little experiment, we can all find out together how it goes . Lol

Reactions: Behr
January 31st. What did he do February 1st the February 29th? Travel restrictions, 1st step..........what was step number 2, and when did that occur?

You liberals want it both ways. Back when he announced the travel ban, your side was crying racism and saying it was unnecessary. You had Pelosi going to Chinatown and telling people to get out, live normal. Then you all hold up dr Fauci and cry about how trump needs to listen to the experts. Well guess what Fauci was saying in late February? That the threat from Coronavirus was minuscule to Americans. So if trump heeds fauci’s “expert” advice, you cry because he’s not doing enough. When he does do something, you stomp your feet and cry racism and say he needs to listen to the experts. You all sound extremely foolish and everyone can see right through it.

Both are bad is what I said . Contractors get drunk and tear the place up , homeless people that live in encampments just don’t give a F about nothing . Some are homeless by bad circumstances I’ll agree , some though , it’s just their thing and they will fight you for it . The fun part will be watching the cops trying to keep them in those rooms . I’m positive there will be pictures of this little experiment, we can all find out together how it goes . Lol

Well, that will be something to look forward to, I guess..

VN Store

Back