Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

@evillawyer or anyone else proficient in the Twitterverse.

Someone sent me an email stating the surgeon general, Adams, is deviating from the current model and is expecting things to open up May 1st.

I cannot find any legit news source confirming. But I can find it on obscure sites. Can anybody find that story or press conference at a mainstream site or platform?
Hello. I am a Nigerian Prince.... :)

Reactions: mackievol and McDad
I missed the briefing. Did Trump actually say again he has the power to govern the states? To overrule the orders of the Governors? I heard a snippet where he said he has the power, but does not expect to use it.

So on Monday he had total authority.

On Tuesday he was handing over the authority to the states.

And on Wednesday he is back to having total authority, but does not expect to use it.

source.gif
He is going to declare martial law over all states with Democrat Governors.

Reactions: vols40
From the article.
The funds would have included millions of dollars for personal protective equipment (PPE) for the Strategic National Stockpile which is where much of the drastic shortages are being seen across the country in the current crisis.

Obama warned of pandemic threat in 2014, but Republicans blocked funding

We obviously were not prepared. That was Obama's (and many others) warning.
In hindsight, Obama's request seems appropriate and Trump's actions seem inappropriate. That seems obvious to me.
Obama requested but got nothing. Trump got nothing. Obama was smart for knowing he needed something and not getting it. But Trump is dumb for not knowing he needed it and not getting it?

From the article.
The funds would have included millions of dollars for personal protective equipment (PPE) for the Strategic National Stockpile which is where much of the drastic shortages are being seen across the country in the current crisis.

Obama warned of pandemic threat in 2014, but Republicans blocked funding

We obviously were not prepared. That was Obama's (and many others) warning.
In hindsight, Obama's request seems appropriate and Trump's actions seem inappropriate. That seems obvious to me.
A lot of the PPE has a shelf life of five years..... most of that equipment would be considered unsafe if we had spent the money back then.

Where my 40 Million, scammer????
He invested it with me. I deliver consistent 30% returns. I don’t usually open my client list up but my friend Weezer swears by you. I would be happy to allow you into my exclusive investor fund. I simply require an initial investment of $100,000. You too, will see at minimum 30% returns, just like your trusted pal Weezer.

He invested it with me. I deliver consistent 30% returns. I don’t usually open my client list up but my friend Weezer swears by you. I would be happy to allow you into my exclusive investor fund. I simply require an initial investment of $100,000. You too, will see at minimum 30% returns, just like your trusted pal Weezer.

I dunno. It sounds too good to be true. I've been scammed before (looking at you, Weezer).

He is going to declare martial law over all states with Democrat Governors.

Current rumor is ICE is going to round up all registered Democrats and deport them to Canada.

I'll miss visiting grandpa's grave.

Someone I know said they know someone who saw on Facebook that these measures have been in the works since at least last November, and (sources say) these actions will be enacted on Mayday after a Maypole ceremony and something about a cleaning for a queen.

Reactions: Weezer

VN Store

Back