Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Testing remains THE linchpin for both fighting the virus and reopening the eonomy.

Trump administration bungled that to the nth degree. Just mind boggling how poorly they handled that single most critical aspect of all of this.

Blah blah blah blah testing blah blah blah. Grab your mid section and ask yourself is there anything here? If the answer is yes wash your hands don't touch your face and go to work and stay away from elder friends and family. If your answer is no then curl back up in the fetal position and wait for Senator O'Biden to give you directions

Can you please find the amount of money allocated in the budget for the time we're discussing?
You seem much more interested in it than I am. I would think you would be the one looking it up.
My stance is it wasn't sufficient. I would have taken the money from the military budget if nothing else. It's obviously an issue of national security.
It seems as if all reasonable people knew a pandemic of this nature would hit at some point.
The questions to be answered are: How well prepared were we? Should we have been better prepared? What do we change moving forward?

Obama requested but got nothing. Trump got nothing. Obama was smart for knowing he needed something and not getting it. But Trump is dumb for not knowing he needed it and not getting it?
Why did Obama not get it? Why did Trump not get it?
They may be the more telling variable in the equation.

You seem much more interested in it than I am. I would think you would be the one looking it up.
My stance is it wasn't sufficient. I would have taken the money from the military budget if nothing else. It's obviously an issue of national security.
It seems as if all reasonable people knew a pandemic of this nature would hit at some point.
The questions to be answered are: How well prepared were we? Should we have been better prepared? What do we change moving forward?

Thanks again for proving my point

EXCLUSIVE: There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human, and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said. Fox News has requested to see the evidence directly.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Luther: It's not enough!!!!
McDad: How much was there?
Luther: I don't know. ...but not enough.

DoD: We need more funding.
Luther: You've got too much!

I am moving on. Peace.

EXCLUSIVE: There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human, and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said. Fox News has requested to see the evidence directly.
This blows up my theory that it originated in a VolNation laboratory. Designed to keep posters inside and adding to this sites page views. Besides I think PJ wants us all to suffer anyway

Gaetz calls for end to NIH grant to Wuhan virology lab, says it can be done with 'stroke of a pen'

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., called on Health & Human Services Secretary Alex Azar Tuesday to cease funding a research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, telling "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the action could be accomplished "with the stroke of a pen."

"I'm against funding Chinese research in our country, but I'm sure against funding it in China," Gaetz said. "The NIH [National Institutes of Health] gives a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology [and] they then advertise that they need coronavirus researchers and following that, coronavirus erupts in Wuhan."

The Mail on Sunday newspaper in the U.K. reported over the weekend that the Wuhan institute "undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away ... funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US [sic] government."​

The paper also reported that the research results were published in November 2017, but the NIH "continues to license the laboratory to receive American money for experiments."​

"What's really troubling to me is either conspicuously or miraculously the Wuhan Institute of Virology is able to sequence the virus on January 2 but China doesn't admit to the virus existing until January 9 and then the Wuhan Institute of Virology doesn't release this important scientific information to the world until January 12," Gaetz said.​

"So at best, Americans are funding people who are lying to us and at worst, we're funding people who we knew had problems handling pathogens, who then birthed a monster virus onto the world," he added.​

VN Store

Back