Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I think you're exaggerating the number of people that advocated murder. As far as Michigan goes, I think they were wrong to clog the streets. They should have found a better way to protest their dissatisfaction with the governor.

Zep is conflating moving people with killing them . Lol

It changes neither my credibility or representation; I watch half a dozen videos and see no Confederate flags in a sea of U.S. flags, and one swastika sign that is clearly equating Whitmer with Hitler, not extolling Hitler.

The misrepresentation and lack of credibility rests entirely on the governor.
Nowhere to go but up? I like your optimistic outlook!

Zep is conflating moving people with killing them . Lol
I remember at least one person saying that people blocking the prison guard from the parking lot should have their skulls crushed. Im pretty liberal with the ignore function once somebody starts talking about murder over political differences, so I feel relatively confident he wasn’t alone.

Reactions: zeppelin128
No he’s not. There were numerous posters on here who have advocated for running over protestors during the BLM protests.
Hell, Glenn Reynolds, one of the law professors at UT, tweeted something like “run them down.”

At the time, I wrote a letter to the dean supporting him and I know some of the more liberal faculty went to bat for him. Seeing what instapundit has become, I honestly don’t know that I made the right call.

I remember at least one person saying that people blocking the prison guard from the parking lot should have their skulls crushed. Im pretty liberal with the ignore function once somebody starts talking about murder over political differences, so I feel relatively confident he wasn’t alone.

I’m sure there was one or two there always is . But like with everything on here , we eventually paint with a broad brush . And do the grouping thing .

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Believing people shouldn't block traffic isn't a political belief.

Believing people shouldn't block traffic isn't a political belief.
I think most agree. The problem is we had several posters advocate running the over with cars. Now they are either silent or for it. It’s massive hypocrisy. Now none of the ones who have come out excusing it surprise me. They have never exactly shown competency or balance.

First, he tweeted no love of Xi, that's just dumb. He began calling it the Chinese virus when China began claiming the U.S. was to blame for the virus and threatened to withhold pharmaceuticals.

You do know Trump and Xi spoke on Mar 27, right? That both sides pledged to work together in this effort? And that he's only toned down the "China virus" talk since then, right? The only reason Trump would back off "China virus" is if China stopped blaming us for it. If they do not, you can expect it to resume. Further, everyone appears to acknowledge - *now* - that China screwed the world, except the WHO.

"Who gives a **** what Birx told Fox news?"

Apparently not ill-informed dipsticks who tweak when facts smack their fantasy in the face.

You seem to trigger easily. Before your fragile psyche reads on...

download.jpeg

I do know Trump and Xi spoke on 03/27. I posted a link to Trump's tweet slurping on Xi. What you seem to not know is that he said he would stop calling it The Chinese virus on 03/24 (three days before he spoke with Xi not after the call like you suggested)...

President Trump says he's pulling back from calling novel coronavirus the 'China virus' - CNNPolitics

From the article on 03/24: "Look, everyone knows it came out of China, but I decided we shouldn't make any more of a big deal out of it," Trump told Fox News. "I think I've made a big deal. I think people understand it."

Sorry to correct your timeline. You know, facts and tweaks and dipsticks and ****. I don't give a **** what he called it, but you should get your **** straight snowflake.

This 👆🏻.. I couldn’t care any less what the protest is about or how offended you are as protesters . I promise not to block or impede your travels and I expect the same .
If you think it was just about them blocking traffic then you... well you need to go read CWV’s thread. 😂

What you got not criticism for congress and senate? You know Trump didn’t write the law right?
People were saying this when the bill passed. Rushed this **** bill through in about 45 minutes, nobody knew what was in it, the one guy who held it up got blasted by everybody, and most people still haven’t gotten their $1200 or whatever. So why did we rush?

Nowhere to go but up? I like your optimistic outlook!

Why do you insist on picking molehills to die on, then prolonging the nonsense with insipid remarks? What functional deficiency ails you?

I didn't claim there were NO confederate flags there, but that a handful of videos showed plenty of American flags and answering her "swastika signs", there was a person equating her over-reach to Hitler, not subscribing to Nazism. My "credibility" was never at risk.

She finds a CSA flag - maybe several - doesn't mention the person isn't a neo-Nazi, and chooses to mischaracterize the protests by those two trees while surrounded by forest. And you're dishonest enough to take up the mantle, rather than simply acknowledge it was dishonest.

Anything else?

Why do you insist on picking molehills to die on, then prolonging the nonsense with insipid remarks? What functional deficiency ails you?

I didn't claim there were NO confederate flags there, but that a handful of videos showed plenty of American flags and answering her "swastika signs", there was a person equating her over-reach to Hitler, not subscribing to Nazism. My "credibility" was never at risk.

She finds a CSA flag - maybe several - doesn't mention the person isn't a neo-Nazi, and chooses to mischaracterize the protests by those two trees while surrounded by forest. And you're dishonest enough to take up the mantle, rather than simply acknowledge it was dishonest.

Anything else?

Lol. Once again your vapid tribalism leads you astray. I don’t care about Gretchen Whitmer. Don’t live in Michigan. Never voted for her. She can get recalled For all I care, DGAF.

I simply read your post. Assumed (based on nothing more than your track record) that the unsourced statement was ********. So I checked. It was.

Only one other person on here manages to ring that bell and he mostly posts tweets.

If you think it was just about them blocking traffic then you... well you need to go read CWV’s thread. 😂

I read it and still don’t care why they protested . I can and do feel ( sometimes ) for our , their and your cause , just don’t stop me from going about my way . I will say that if you are going to do a shut down .. that’s the correct way to do it . All people like me can do then is sit and b!tch about it . Stringing 5 or 6 people together in a line across the road holding handmade, cute signs to try and stop movement ..is not . I’ve been on a picket line on strike , you will get ran over if you don’t move . Like anything in life .. pick your battles wisely.

Reactions: McDad
I read it and still don’t care why they protested . I can and do feel ( sometimes ) for our , their and your cause , just don’t stop me from going about my way . I will say that if you are going to do a shut down .. that’s the correct way to do it . All people like me can do then is sit and b!tch about it . Stringing 5 or 6 people together in a line across the road holding handmade, cute signs to try and stop movement ..is not . I’ve been on a picket line on strike , you will get ran over if you don’t move . Like anything in life .. pick your battles wisely.
Maybe I’ve missed something. I’m not associating you with people who said it before and now have a different outlook. So you being consistent is good, but sort of beside the point. (Not sure I agree with you but whatever, might feel differently if the situation arose.)

I’m saying when anyone engages in a double standard, it makes the violence about politics. “Oh those BLM people should be run over, but those guys in Michigan sure showed that governor what’s up.” The only difference is whether the speaker agrees with their politics.

You seem to trigger easily. Before your fragile psyche reads on...

View attachment 272028

I do know Trump and Xi spoke on 03/27. I posted a link to Trump's tweet slurping on Xi. What you seem to not know is that he said he would stop calling it The Chinese virus on 03/24 (three days before he spoke with Xi not after the call like you suggested)...

President Trump says he's pulling back from calling novel coronavirus the 'China virus' - CNNPolitics

From the article on 03/24: "Look, everyone knows it came out of China, but I decided we shouldn't make any more of a big deal out of it," Trump told Fox News. "I think I've made a big deal. I think people understand it."

Sorry to correct your timeline. You know, facts and tweaks and dipsticks and ****. I don't give a **** what he called it, but you should get your **** straight snowflake.

Wheeeeewww! - and I'm the one who's "triggered"? That's some funny stuff, my foam-flecked friend.

Now dial down the pressure before you pop something you may need.

It's just three days before their call, genius. He has waged a trade war with China for over two years, openly spoken with the Western world and beyond about the danger China poses to nations' security, their growing military aggression, and inflamed them by reminding the world who's to blame even as they blame the virus on the U.S..

But now - NOW - he's nut licking Xi, by granting a reprieve on the PR battering he's been giving them.
And you don't realize what a bad look that is on you. I don't know if you haven't thought it through, or it's beyond your grasp.

Further, he tweeted the day before on Mar 23:
"It is very important that we totally protect our Asian American community in the United States, and all around the world," Trump tweeted Monday evening. "They are amazing people, and the spreading of the Virus (...) is NOT their fault in any way, shape, or form. They are working closely with us to get rid of it. WE WILL PREVAIL TOGETHER!" probably as a response to reported harassment and even some assaults.

So, I guess he's going to be real busy nut licking all our Asian citizens and Xi will have to get in line, huh?

What's your gripe, do you want him to continue with "Chinese virus"? Not be concerned with Asian-Americans? What, then?

Last edited:
You certainly are confused. I'll wait while you find any time I criticized him for saying Chinese virus. Take all the time you need, or go ahead and admit you're just making **** up now.

Ironically, you now seem to be what you claim to hate...
View attachment 271985

So where you happy with him all the times he said it was a chinese flu?

What do you want from him and what would u have done differently?

Reactions: NCFisher

VN Store

Back