Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Dr. Fauci and donald were at odds with the messages that they were sending out. One was saying one thing and the other was saying something else. The travel ban to China has nothing to do with testing or having enough PPE for the frontline workers. It is funny that a $hit load of blame is being laid at everyone's feet but donald. What was his role in all of this? Was he a spectator? If he gets no blame, he should get no accolades. You can't one without the other.
We were speaking to a specific date, which was February 24th and the 2 weren't at odds at the time over the response. Again, I thought yesterday Trump did a great job and there is some blame to go around but again now is not the time.

I was speaking to the idiot carrying the rebel flag, that guy is ignorant. People from rural areas are very smart, down to earth, kind people but Mick wants to label everyone who doesn't think like he does and that my friend is chicken sh!t.
Down to earth people don't block traffic, Trump supporters do.

Dr. Fauci and donald were at odds with the messages that they were sending out. One was saying one thing and the other was saying something else. The travel ban to China has nothing to do with testing or having enough PPE for the frontline workers. It is funny that a $hit load of blame is being laid at everyone's feet but donald. What was his role in all of this? Was he a spectator? If he gets no blame, he should get no accolades. You can't one without the other.
No one gets any blame unless China was covering something up..... its a freaking crisis..... this is what a crisis looks like..... there are going to be some things we do great.... somethings we fail at.....trying to play the blame game helps no one.

So China just added 1290 deaths today after going weeks of single digit deaths. Wtf?

So they are stating this is a revision due to deaths not previously reported. Given that, I think they forgot some zeroes.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Maybe he's referring to the anarchists and antifa people who destroy property, steal, assault innocent bystanders and police,and generally cause mayhem? Those people should absolutely be shot down in the streets.
Absolutely. To recall, the ones that advocated violence toward protesters were talking about the ones being aggressive toward the people just trying to drive through. The ones that were asking for it.

So China just added 1290 deaths today after going weeks of single digit deaths. Wtf?

So they are stating this is a revision due to deaths not previously reported. Given that, I think they forgot some zeroes.
I read that China was not reporting asymptomatic people, which is going to skew their numbers a great deal. So like everyone has been saying, their numbers are really high.

People were saying this when the bill passed. Rushed this **** bill through in about 45 minutes, nobody knew what was in it, the one guy who held it up got blasted by everybody, and most people still haven’t gotten their $1200 or whatever. So why did we rush?
We have to do something?

China was not. The WHO underestimated it, but there is no evidence to suggest it was intentional.

Unfortunately for you slurpers, the facts is that notwithstanding those shortcomings by others, the administration was REPEATEDLY told by others, including within Trump's orbit of advisers, the truth about the spread of the virus. The alarm was raised very seriously and more than a few times.

But Trump and his team did not want to hear it. They ignored it and downplayed it. A combination of 18th century religious thinking about science and not wanting to burden the economy costs months of preparation on the front end. People died due to Trump and his team's incompetence. Exactly how many is not known right now. But its a lot of people and the tally due to his poor judgment is growing every day.
I think you missed Fauci himself telling people there’s nothing to worry about twice in late January and again well into February. You must also be forgetting where Pelosi, Cuomo, and others told people to get out of their houses and encouraged people to go to establishments and events back in Feb. I forget the exact dates of all these things but there’s video of all of it. I wouldn’t call that “raising the alarm”.

Reactions: volunteerpaul
People were saying this when the bill passed. Rushed this **** bill through in about 45 minutes, nobody knew what was in it, the one guy who held it up got blasted by everybody, and most people still haven’t gotten their $1200 or whatever. So why did we rush?
I got mine..... that is the most important thing

Reactions: RockyTop85

VN Store

Back