Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

FFS. Rate of increase goes down as the amounts become larger when talking about the deficit and spending.
I know you don't do math well so here we go (this is literally the 100th time Ive explained this to you by the way):

Your wife punches you in the face 10 times a day for sitting down when peeing. The next day she punches you 30 times for catching you watching My Little Pony. 200% increase! THATS HORRIBLE.

Your wife punches you 9,000,000,000 times in the face for not finishing your soy milk. The next day she hits you 13,000,000,000 times for not finishing your Tofurkey. 44% increase.

Understand? Are you able to deduce which scenario might be worse?

Democrats almost always increase the deficit by the larger number. Trump will be the exception.

Luther, finish your tofurkey and soy milk!!

They was not protesting social distancing they was protesting that they can't fish take a boat out and can't go to a hardware store. The Governor of Michigan is a wacko.

Ok, glad we got a guy here who knows with detailed specificity why each protester was there. What does it have to do with Trump?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I noticed shortly after his election he gave Hillary a pass. Said he was going to leave her alone. Why?
Because they were/are friends. They were getting together even after the election. When you play your friends in sports do you hate them based on the final result?

VN Store

Back