Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

How many people were working in Dec 16 vs Feb 20? You didn't answer that. Screw the governors of those states. If they are troubles by what they see good. And stop with the polls because you know they are wrong. Just ask Hillary. IDGAF what some random polls that historically oversample Democrats. I deal in real polls on election day. Exit polls called Fla at 7:15 in 2000 and we saw what happened there
That doesn't matter. You said that the unemployment rate wasn't below 8% when Obama left office... and you were wrong.

As of today, those states he mentioned were all just following guidelines that his administration established through the end of April... but Trump is calling for them to be overthrown? That is beyond stupid. He will later claim that he was joking, I'm sure... but it's still crazy.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Biden leads Trump head to head in every Michigan poll currently on Real Clear Politics. Biden's average lead is by 4.4 points. You never say anything based in fact, just based on your own emotions. Just like earlier when you ignorantly claimed that the unemployment rate was never below 8% under Obama.

Trump was advocating for anarchy. That is crazy. Those tweets are not the tweets of a stable leader... but a total whack job.

And if the DA governors of those states feel that way they should send out forces to be ready. Such a hack. Shameful you stoop to screaming racist are going to shoot you at the state capitol

That doesn't matter. You said that the unemployment rate wasn't below 8% when Obama left office... and you were wrong.

As of today, those states he mentioned were all just following guidelines that his administration established through the end of April... but Trump is calling for them to be overthrown? That is beyond stupid. He will later claim that he was joking, I'm sure... but it's still crazy.

How many people got off social programs under President Obama?

There's a lot of daylight between perfection and Trump; Biden would have been a lot better.
A) Trump didn’t run against Biden so we would be dealing with Hillary. Even you have to realize the train wreck that would be. I guarantee you she wouldn’t have banned travel from China when Trump did. B) Joe can’t even get through a script about his fake virus plan. Did you see him on TV this evening?
As usual, your post is ludicrous.

Reactions: 37L1 and 82_VOL_83
I guess Newark caught the Rona. Prayers sent

Nah, i just dont answer stupid questions asked in bad faith... the reason we're all in our houses now really comes down to a lack of preparedness / knowledge . Flying blind with no actionable data about the virus .

1)Incompetence led to insufficient testing -- this means only the worst and most at-risk patients got tested

2) The statistical models and social distancing measures were built around the mortality rates computed from the only data available (which was heavily biased).

3 - overflows in hospitals such as in Italy and NYC led to countrywide lockdown as a viable response, again because of a lack of testing

As the pandemic continues, and antibody testing becomes more available we should see the rates get lower and lower...
So again, to answer the question....with proper testing and leadership we could have simply quarantined the most vulnerable instead of the sh****** we see now

1)COVID-19 Antibody Seroprevalence in Santa Clara County, California
2)
Number of people with coronavirus infections may be dozens of times higher than the number of confirmed cases - Press release - THL

Last edited:
Nah, i just dont answer stupid questions asked in bad faith... the reason we're all in our houses now really comes down to a lack of preparedness and knowledge of this virus

1)Incompetence led to insufficient testing -- this means the worst and most at-risk patients got tested

2) The statistical models and social distancing measures were built around the mortality rates computed from the only data available (which was heavily biased).

3 - overflows in hospitals such as in Italy and NYC led to countrywide lockdown economic disaster

As the pandemic continues, and antibody testing becomes more available we should see the rates get lower and lower...
So again, to answer the question....with proper testing and leadership we could have simply quarantined the most vulnerable instead of the sh****** we see now

1)COVID-19 Antibody Seroprevalence in Santa Clara County, California
2)
Number of people with coronavirus infections may be dozens of times higher than the number of confirmed cases - Press release - THL

It'll be the same around the country. It most likely went through east TN a LOT earlier than anyone ever knew about. They suspect the number of infections in Santa Clara county are closer to 80,000 and it'll probably be true.

You're missing the point. We all know China effed this up but the American government response was just as equally effed up, basically non-existent.

Stop trying to make this political in an election year. China lied for two months maybe longer.
Are you referring to the Testing kit problem? If so once the president knew this he did what no liberal would have done in turning to the private sector to fix the issue and Dr Fauci said that exact thing at Fridays briefing. Why are an overwhelming amount of cases in basically 2 states NY and NJ? Did the government conspire to send the disease to these 2 states?
My last sentence is as ridiculous as the last part of your post. Chill out we understand that it must suck terribly to have Biden as your nominee but it's your own partys fault no one elses.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Stop trying to make this political in an election year. China lied for two months maybe longer.
Are you referring to the Testing kit problem? If so once the president knew this he did what no liberal would have done in turning to the private sector to fix the issue and Dr Fauci said that exact thing at Fridays briefing. Why are an overwhelming amount of cases in basically 2 states NY and NJ? Did the government conspire to send the disease to these 2 states?
My last sentence is as ridiculous as the last part of your post. Chill out we understand that it must suck terribly to have Biden as your nominee but it's your own partys fault no one elses.
Because NYC is heavily and densely populated and NJ is right next to it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. The last sentence is just silly for anyone to say who pulled the lever for Trump. Stop watching FoxNews all the time.

Taking a play out of the old Himmler playbook I see.....
Seems like calling someone a nazi is straight out of a playbook. Its more like on a ship when a mutiny is attempted and the mutineers fail then walk the plank. Traitors hurt the side they're supposed to be on. They then in almost all cultures get dealt with permanently. It's a dishonorable thing to do betraying one's own side.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Yeah, So, Trump couldn't have done anything better, but if he could have, it's not his fault because his advisors get the blame.

He could have shutdown travel from Europe when it became a known problem. It was just inconceivable that those affected in Europe were a potential threat, how could he have known it wasn't just "just that one person from China" back when everything was "under control". But... not his fault for saying such an idiotic thing, his advisors must be to blame.

So, nobody could have done it better, even with the WH pandemic office intact. Oh, but it wasn't really dismantled, it was just reconfigured, if you look at it from an azzcovering perspective.

So, again, just to be clear, Trump couldn't have done anything better, because he's only as good as those he trusts, and surrounds himself with.

That sound about right?

I sure wish I could have a job where I could claim TOTAL AUTHORITY while also deflecting and refusing to carry any of the blame or criticism.

Imagine Biden as president giving daily press briefings. Those would be something to see. He'd probably have great stories from when he had Spanish Flu as a kid.

As defined in Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (idiot Guv of Fl) Executive Order, essential activities include the following:

-Participating in recreational activities consistent with social distancing guidelines
-Such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing, running, swimming, taking care of pets and surfing

Does this fool understand the definition of "essential"?

Essentially not.

I actually like him but he's fuqing this up, badly.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

Nothing I said was political, it's pure fact.

As defined in Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (idiot Guv of Fl) Executive Order, essential activities include the following:

-Participating in recreational activities consistent with social distancing guidelines
-Such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing, running, swimming, taking care of pets and surfing

Does this fool understand the definition of "essential"?

Essentially not.
Those activities are allowed in New York (the epicenter!). Guess that fool doesn’t understand essential either 🙄

Reactions: Dumbledorange

VN Store

Back