Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

IHME | COVID-19 Projections

Congrats Tennessee, you can open on May 25th me on the other hand look to be the last state able to open. Yay Fuhrer Northam, oh and Northam got his buddies at UVA to make their own projections which say we will be peaking in September now vs. The national projections of April 20th.

Its yearly I sh!t you not. This and explaining the whole welfare thing to people. I have to keep coming up with real world examples that I think he can grasp.
He still won't get it. He's Mr. Willfully Ignorant, but keep up the good work. It's hilarious.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Really? They doing a lot of surfing in NY?
I honestly don’t know about surfing (though it’s probably about the safest thing you can do right now - easy to social distance). But they are doing lots of walking, running, biking, fishing, and pet loving (how dare those people).

Last edited:
Really? They doing a lot of surfing in NY?
Surfing In NYC: What You Need, Where To Go And How To Get Started (VIDEO) | HuffPost

iu

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yeah throw the cheap chloroquine stuff that is like 10 bucks out the window cause we got this new fancy patented drug that's gonna cost a boat load to buy.

I may be wrong but I see dolla dolla Bill's here. K street is working its magic.
Big pharma never lets a crisis go unprofitable. They will stick it to their customers every time.

Reactions: NEO and Septic
I'm not a [party drunk], or a drunk, I left ETOH in my college days so there is ample booze for you to kill yourself with. I have emailed my idiot Gov, called, left many messages...all the things you have never done.

So be fun at your drunk parties where you get to play the clown.

You do you and leave everyone else alone.

I'm feeling the pain my damn self... and Trump was absolutely calling for the "liberation" of some selected states... as if they are currently under occupation from a foreign power. Whether he was just joking or not, those tweets were stupid and reckless. Trump is divisive and irresponsible.
And he was right. The governor's in question have overreacted and are not listening to their states and completely failing to consider the human factor. Whitmer is just a control freak like northam. They need their hands slapped and put back in the "I ran it badly first" box.
Suppressing free movement for too long is a bad idea. I haven't changed one thing I do since this whole mess started. I'm alive and working.
Hopefully the idiots in Detroit won't put whitmer back in her seat and she goes the way of the dodo. Same with northam, he can suck it.

I honestly don’t know about surfing (though it’s probably about the safest thing you can do right now - easy to social distance). But they are doing lots of walking, running, biking, fishing, and pet loving (how dare those people).

Being in the water around NYC or New Jersey is never “ the safest thing you can do “ .

You used "covid" and "flu" in the same sentence, you shall be banished from the interwebs. One just kills people. The other kills people and also makes the non killed go insane.
Hey, I'm just glad they count the deaths from each virus the same way. Could you imagine how hard it would be to track if they didn't.:rolleyes:

We live in screwed up times

This is epitome of politics in America today. Politicians have always held the public figuratively hostage to promote their own agenda. Now we are literally being held hostage. We know this is real, that the virus is here. But beyond that, there is no truthful or trustworthy information coming from politicians or media to actually help people through this time. And the longer they can keep it that way, the better for them and the worse for us.

VN Store

Back