Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Hardly, he was a union member living in Queens. Doubtful at that time he would have voted for anyone with an R by his name. Meanwhile his unemployed, freeloading son in law was a bleeding heart liberal. During that period we still lived in a period of working people and hippies. I long for those days. AITF was an overly exaggerated microcosm of life then.

Archie was a Republican.

CURL: CNN’s Brian Stelter Wants Everyone To Know That He Has ‘Cried For Our Pre-Pandemic Lives’

“Strong men also cry. Strong men also cry.” – The Big Lebowski

CNN’s Brian Stelter took to Twitter over the weekend to make sure everyone knows he is a deeply emotional man who is so full of pathos that he is shedding buckets full of tears over the horrors he sees each day as a “journalist.”

stelter-2.jpg

Stelter said the coronavirus crisis has beaten him down, leading to a copious flow of lachrymal fluid.

“Last night, I hit a wall. Gutted by the death toll. Disturbed by the govt’s shortcomings. Dismayed by political rhetoric that bears no resemblance to reality. Worried about friends who are losing jobs; kids who are missing school; and senior citizens who are living in fear,” Stelter wrote on Twitter.

The CNN host went on further – about himself.

“I crawled in bed and cried for our pre-pandemic lives. Tears that had been waiting a month to escape. I wanted to share because it feels freeing to do so. Now is not a time for faux-invincibility. Journos are living this, hating this, like everyone else,” Stelter wrote.

Stelter, of course, added a link to his CNN newsletter page (a good time to hawk some wares).

Social media weighed in on quickly.

CURL: CNN’s Brian Stelter Wants Everyone To Know That He Has ‘Cried For Our Pre-Pandemic Lives’
The commentary offers an unmistakably cynical tone. Do we really know what is in Stelter's heart? Do we know what is in the hearts of people on Fox News who were downplaying the risk of the Coronavirus in February but are now taking it very seriously and expressing deep concern for those who are ill?

There is definitely a politically motivated agenda at work here. If you are a conservative, you will think that CNN and MSNBC hosts are being disingenuous when they express concern and sympathy ... and if you are a liberal, you will think that Fox News hosts are being disingenuous when they express concern and sympathy. It is all a matter of your personal perspective.

Here is some trivia and I do not know the answer. What was meathead’s major?
Read up a little on the show earlier, that's how I knew, lol.

And supposedly Norman Lear had Archie call Mike "Meathead" because Lear's father had referred to him as Meathead.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Read up a little on the show earlier, that's how I knew, lol.

And supposedly Norman Lear had Archie call Mike "Meathead" because Lear's father had referred to him as Meathead.
I was about to throw your name in the hat for Jeopardy just like on White Men Can’t Jump.... which ironically sounds awfully racist

I would say their assessment will be similar to other Dem assessments of the drug: Upon administering the drug patients fever broke and symptoms went away. We cannot conclude though that fever breaking and symptoms leaving were directly related to the drug and the potential side effects of the drug could possibly be severe so we do not recommend the drug for treatment of CV.

Anything else positive about the drug and it’s treatment of CV will thus be continued to shot down or studies rendered inconclusive purely because Trump said it showed promise.

VN Store

Back