Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

mrz041720dAPR20200417044527.jpg

You know there was a lot of historical whitewashing with these characters. When was the show started 1970? Not long after Wallace and the 60’s
Comedies play to stereotypes.

But as another side note, by the time they gave Sally Struthers her Gloria spin off, Mike had left her for one of his students and moved to a commune, leaving her and their son behind. They got divorced. So anyone holding up a fictional character as a role model might want to rethink that.

But as another side note, by the time they gave Sally Struthers her Gloria spin off, Mike had left her for one of his students and moved to a commune, leaving her and their son behind. They got divorced. So anyone holding up a fictional character as a role model might want to rethink that.
I am impressed. I forgot that spin off lol.
I remember Mary Tyler Moore and a bunch of others at the time.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad

Jeffersons were the only Archie spin off worth a hoot.

If all of those people on the right stay home, what does it matter what the group on the left does (in regards to their personal safety)? The group on the right can take any measures they deem necessary for their personal circumstance.
The group on the right includes children. If school is called back into session, then presumably, the children would return to school. Now, we all know that healthy children are under no threat of dying from the virus, but they can still contract the virus, and possibly pass it on to a family member, such as a grandparent, who would be at a greater risk of dying from it.

This shouldn’t be a political discussion so much as a discussion about the lengths of government power.

Did we not learn anything from the Patriot Act? I know I did.

Let’s err on the side of freedom and understand we all have the responsibility for our own safety.

If that means staying home for you, stay home.

If that means venturing out with an N95, wear that mask.

If you want to social distance, ask people to stay away. Most will oblige.

For those who are want to take the risk, let them go about business as usual.

The group on the right includes children. If school is called back into session, then presumably, the children would return to school. Now, we all know that healthy children are under no threat of dying from the virus, but they can still contract the virus, and possibly pass it on to a family member, such as a grandparent, who would be at a greater risk of dying from it.

Home school them then.

We cannot cripple the country because of these "what ifs". If Granny is susceptible, she and Junior will simply continue to take precautions.

VN Store

Back