Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I guess the massive amount of sarcasm and hypocrisy in my post was not founded. There is no crisis, I thought? Trump closes immigration because of crisis. Federal authority is the only thing that can control anything, Trump's words by the way. Wondering what our steadfast state's rights folks think about that from the Lord Red Hat. And the money part, well everyone gets a share of that blame. Poor printer.

So let me see if I can decipher.
1. We must stay at home but immigrants should not.
2. We can't protest.
3. We can't go to church and sit in our car.
4. We can't by seeds to work in our garden.
5. Abortion is essential but buying guns to protect ourselves is not.
6. We should listen to the head of the WHO who is not a Dr.
7. We should not be upset at the speaker of the house who is more concerned about ice cream than 20,000,000 unemployed.

Did I forget anything?

Since this entire virus is a hoax or whatever, are most on the board going to say this is an unnecessary step? Is the "Invisible Enemy" real or not? Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought Kim Jong Un was brain dead or some **** tonight.

The virus isn’t a hoax , the pure unadulterated panic driven by the media and false model numbers is where the hoax lies . I know you can see the difference if you squint .

2. We can't protest.
7. We should not be upset at the speaker of the house who is more concerned about ice cream than 20,000,000 unemployed.

Did I forget anything?

Damn bro I din't realize you spoke swing ride
perfect translation

bc1ebca57636f8ce6f9cbd45c5c0c15e.jpg

2. We can't protest.

Did I forget anything?
1. I said close the borders. That means we stay at home, and the borders are closed.
2. I defended the right to protest in a different thread, can't remember which one. But go for it.
3. I don't care, again.
4. I'm pretty sure the whole "I can't buy seeds" thing in Michigan was shown as false.
5. Can you not do either right now?
6. I've been listening to my mayor, county mayor, and Governor Lee. I don't care about the rest.
7. I'm just as pissed at all branches of government.

Hang in there NGV still praying for everyone on the front lines
I finally got moved to the neuro/ icu. We had a round house discussion about cases that showed in December and January that matched covid19. 3 specific cases came up. Couldn't ventilate them, extremely sick. We sent 2 out for ecmo they passed and the 3rd died with us.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
2. We can't protest.

Did I forget anything?
Yes #8. Hypocrite

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
1. I said close the borders. That means we stay at home, and the borders are closed.
2. I defended the right to protest in a different thread, can't remember which one. But go for it.
3. I don't care, again.
4. I'm pretty sure the whole "I can't buy seeds" thing in Michigan was shown as false.
5. Can you not do either right now?
6. I've been listening to my mayor, county mayor, and Governor Lee. I don't care about the rest.
7. I'm just as pissed at all branches of government.

For clarification

Buying seeds now prohibited in Michigan — but booze, pot, lottery tickets OK

VN Store

Back