Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That’s easy. When they add the safe exit door after week one, exit out that one. You know it’s safe because it’s not one of the first 2 exits LOL. Stupid Riddles are Stupid
How would you know the explosive wasn't moved to the new door? Hint: you wouldn't.
Riddles aren't for everyone.

So did the campaign have an official line?
No, we did not.
Pete, concerning said essay:
When asked about the essay in his CNN town hall Thursday night, Buttigieg explained that he had commended Sanders’s bravery, not necessarily his ideology. “What I really admired about Senator Sanders —and still do — is his consistency and willingness to say exactly what he believes,” Buttigieg said. “It doesn’t mean I agree with him. I didn’t agree with him on everything then and don’t agree with him on everything now. But I do believe that wherever we fall on some pundit’s ideological spectrum, we have a responsibility to talk about what we believe in and to make the case for what we think it’s right, when it’s popular and when it’s not.”

How would you know the explosive wasn't moved to the new door? Hint: you wouldn't.
Riddles aren't for everyone.

Hint make that clear when you post your next drivel. He just exposed you as some intellectual lightweight with facts in your own words. Don't hate. Congratulate

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
They shut down the food sources and we will have multiple problems. Right now people have access, take that away and you'll start seeing people acting out.

They are so understaffed much of your shopping is done with product still on wooden pallets. This is a stupid attempt to continue this false charade

The danger has passed; time to open up for business!

Also,

EWGAWKwVAAcMf5v

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
The danger has passed; time to open up for business!

Also,

EWGAWKwVAAcMf5v
Since this entire virus is a hoax or whatever, are most on the board going to say this is an unnecessary step? Is the "Invisible Enemy" real or not? Jesus ****ing Christ, I thought Kim Jong Un was brain dead or some **** tonight.

No, we did not.
Pete, concerning said essay:
When asked about the essay in his CNN town hall Thursday night, Buttigieg explained that he had commended Sanders’s bravery, not necessarily his ideology. “What I really admired about Senator Sanders —and still do — is his consistency and willingness to say exactly what he believes,” Buttigieg said. “It doesn’t mean I agree with him. I didn’t agree with him on everything then and don’t agree with him on everything now. But I do believe that wherever we fall on some pundit’s ideological spectrum, we have a responsibility to talk about what we believe in and to make the case for what we think it’s right, when it’s popular and when it’s not.”

interesting. Thanks.

VN Store

Back