Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Richard Branson, a billionaire, is begging for money for one of his airlines from the British government. While he awaits his requested money he is isolating on his private island in the Caribbean.

An open letter to Virgin employees

Let him file bankruptcy and reorganize the old fashioned way when a business fails.
If airlines go broke they go broke I don't want the Government saving them like they did the banks!

More blatant hypocrisy from the extremely biased MSM:rolleyes:

Hypocrisy is when a knucklehead Trump Supporter like Mark Levin calls out the MSM regarding free speech yet he supports a President who makes every effort to suppress the 1st Amendment (free speech/free press) every chance he gets because his ego can't handle criticism.. Levin is the hypocrite.

Some interesting notes on the Worldometer site.

[VIDEO=]
NOTES:

In accordance with new CDC guidelines:

• New York: the numbers shown below include probable deaths (and, consequently, probable cases for the same number) as reported by New York City
  • Maryland: includes probable deaths, as reported by the Department of Health (Section: "COVID-19 Statistics in Maryland")
  • [/VIDEO]

On April 14, New York City reported 3,778 additional deaths that have occurred since March 11 and have been classified as "probable," defined as follows: “decedent [...] had no known positive laboratory test for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) but the death certificate lists as a cause of death “COVID-19” or an equivalent"

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Hypocrisy is when a knucklehead Trump Supporter like Mark Levin calls out the MSM regarding free speech yet he supports a President who makes every effort to suppress the 1st Amendment (free speech/free press) every chance he gets because his ego can't handle criticism.. Levin is the hypocrite.

you mean the guy who takes questions from the press everyday? he sucks at suppressing free speech too I guess.

Reactions: hog88 and 37L1
you mean the guy who takes questions from the press everyday? he sucks at suppressing free speech too I guess.
It hasn't been a common thing throughout his presidency. But you are right, he takes questions now. His answers would be another discussion

If airlines go broke they go broke I don't want the Government saving them like they did the banks!
I agree, except when I need to get to CO in July, I'd rather not drive because all the airplanes have been repossessed.
I'm counting on these loans/bailouts appearing on the books as income so that taxes will be paid back since that's the only return the government will see.

I agree, except when I need to get to CO in July, I'd rather not drive because all the airplanes have been repossessed.
I'm counting on these loans/bailouts appearing on the books as income so that taxes will be paid back since that's the only return the government will see.
Since I rarely fly anymore I'll let you pay the bonus taxes to bail out the airlines and I'll keep my money. These bailouts are nothing more than a transfer of money from the average Joes to businesses and I'm fed up with them. Let them file bankruptcy like they did 10 years ago and maybe this time they'll figure out what to do with their profits.

Just because you sit by the spike in the ground and dont notice the leash getting shorter doesnt mean it isnt happening.
If you are being oppressed and violated you should file a suit with the DOJ for civil rights violations. You can get forms free at any federal courthouse. I believe the DOJ will even mail them to you. If you're not willing to do that or it's too much trouble you probably do not have a real problem. Of course you can organize and protest and I support that but you shouldn't inconvenience other people while you are doing it.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Since I rarely fly anymore I'll let you pay the bonus taxes to bail out the airlines and I'll keep my money. These bailouts are nothing more than a transfer of money from the average Joes to businesses and I'm fed up with them. Let them file bankruptcy like they did 10 years ago and maybe this time they'll figure out what to do with their profits.
How much commercial business do you think has been lost?

It hasn't been a common thing throughout his presidency. But you are right, he takes questions now. His answers would be another discussion
He hasn’t done daily press briefings, but it feels like he’s done a ton of impromptu press Q&As.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'm just speaking to what you enjoy. It is what drives you to post the way you do. The 7% mortality you called out long ago, spoke volumes on your mindset.

You’re just upset because I was right at the time (because I actually knew the information being provided) and you thought you could call me out. I’ve showed you I was right and you were wrong, but you don’t want to address that do you?

Sorry, the airlines.
I'm sure they have lost 95% of their business, maybe more. I'm sure they're hurting and they employ a lot of people, but I don't feel that since they last filed for bankruptcy 10-12 years ago that the taxpayer should bail their sorry asses out when the blew their profits buying back stock and awarding bonuses to the executive branch while sticking their middle finger up at the flying public. The airline stock holders need to feel this pain and only them.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Unfortunately just because you're not the one flying, doesn't mean it doesn't impact your wallet. For several years I was flying monthly if not weekly providing a service to businesses helping them reduce their operating costs. Without the airlines, there would either need to be more of me, or fewer of them (and since my company loves those profits, it was much more profitable for them to pay for an airline ticket for me)
You probably spend money with many of those company or their customers on a monthly basis so yes, if the airlines go broke, or reduce their availability (and the one remaining will be able to increase their rates) it will impact your life.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back