Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Bless her heart, she has it so damn bad. I wonder if she's figured out yet that no one has a gun to her head and she can have fun, do drugs and party
Maya Hawke annoyed with her famous parents generation: 'They really f---ed us'
“I was talking to my friend the other day about this and we’re just so annoyed at our parents’ generation. They had it so easy. They were all just high and driving around in cool, gas-guzzling cars. Destroying our environment and voting for the wrong people, and having no wars and no plagues and no pandemics,” she said. “We’re in our 20s, we’re supposed to be having fun, and doing drugs and partying. But instead… We’re going to SoulCycle and trying to outlive our planet. We have a horrible president, and it’s just really irritating. They really f---ed us.”

Bless her heart, she has it so damn bad. I wonder if she's figured out yet that no one has a gun to her head and she can have fun, do drugs and party
Maya Hawke annoyed with her famous parents generation: 'They really f---ed us'
“I was talking to my friend the other day about this and we’re just so annoyed at our parents’ generation. They had it so easy. They were all just high and driving around in cool, gas-guzzling cars. Destroying our environment and voting for the wrong people, and having no wars and no plagues and no pandemics,” she said. “We’re in our 20s, we’re supposed to be having fun, and doing drugs and partying. But instead… We’re going to SoulCycle and trying to outlive our planet. We have a horrible president, and it’s just really irritating. They really f---ed us.”
Think how horrible it is for all those lower and middle class people from her generation! Not to have grown up with rich famous parents....how can they possibly have any hope? She should get a real job and a real life, maybe on a dairy farm in Wisconsin?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Reactions: rjd970

VN Store

Back