Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’m curious why you think that many would have had that many die when there’s no data to support that from what I see. The early models that were clearly wrong don’t count as data to support your claim because there was nothing to support those predictions. So why do you think that many?

Because the MSM keeps tossing this narrative out as fact

The guy who currently has the keys, said that he had saved the lives of "billions" of people, in a country with a population of 332 million.... and Biden is the crazy one?
After this is all over maybe Trump and Biden can make the next Grumpy Old Men movie. Grumpiest Old Men? I hear that Trump said it will be the best installment and it’s not even close.

Nurse's daughter, 10, who made 100 hand sewn coronavirus masks for healthcare workers in Texas is killed in tragic ATV accident

A 10-year-old girl from Texas who made hand sewn coronavirus masks for healthcare workers at her local hospital has died in a tragic ATV accident.

Lexi Brooke Collins, from Munday, was killed on Friday in the accident.

27474550-8242045-image-a-27_1587493470349.jpg

The fifth grader, whose mother is a nurse at the Knox County Hospital District, inspired her community when she made masks for Anson General Hospital workers earlier this month.

With school closed Lexi spent hours sewing 100 colorful coronavirus masks.
She was laid to rest in a funeral ceremony on Monday where mourners were required to wear masks and practice social distancing.

Texas girl, 10, who made hand sewn coronavirus masks for medics is killed in ATV accident | Daily Mail Online
Terrible.

RIP Lexi.

Anyone else see the correlation between Wuhan and the Woo? Ban the Woo!
I’m waiting for someone to do a video montage of Trump to the rap song by Busta Rhymes, only in the video Trump says, “Wuhan! I got you all in check!” I’m sure someone has done it but I’ve had this in my mind since all this started.

No, I'm not. Stop whining and face the facts. But, but Obama.........
Umm.. I was stating facts. I know you guys hate to acknowledge any wrong doing from the left, to the point you constantly scream whataboutism to avoid addressing it, but it is what it is. Trump hasn't come close to touching what Obama did in relation to suppressing a free press.

Bill De Blasio’s Social Distancing Tip Line ‘Flooded’ With Obscene Photos, Nasty Memes

By Emily Zanotti DailyWire.com

In a development nearly everyone (except perhaps New York City mayor Bill de Blasio) likely saw coming, NYC’s “social distancing tip line,” which New Yorkers can use to rat on friends and neighbors not abiding by “social distancing” and “shelter-in-place” orders, was inundated with obscene photos, angry memes, and photos of the mayor himself enjoying strolls in distant parks and trips to the gym.

The New York Post reports that New Yorkers and other assorted de Blasio critics “flood[ed] his new tip line with crank complaints including ‘d*ck pics’ and people flipping the bird.”

“Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter,” per the Post.

Some of the mayor’s detractors took particular delight in “reporting” de Blasio himself to the tip line, especially given that the NYC mayor dragged his feet in instituting shelter-in-place orders that might have cut down on the number of coronavirus infections and COVID-19 related deaths in the city.

Bill De Blasio’s Social Distancing Tip Line ‘Flooded’ With Obscene Photos, Nasty Memes

In a development nearly everyone (except perhaps New York City mayor Bill de Blasio) likely saw coming, NYC’s “social distancing tip line,” which New Yorkers can use to rat on friends and neighbors not abiding by “social distancing” and “shelter-in-place” orders, was inundated with obscene photos, angry memes, and photos of the mayor himself enjoying strolls in distant parks and trips to the gym.

The New York Post reports that New Yorkers and other assorted de Blasio critics “flood[ed] his new tip line with crank complaints including ‘d*ck pics’ and people flipping the bird.”

“Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter,” per the Post.

Some of the mayor’s detractors took particular delight in “reporting” de Blasio himself to the tip line, especially given that the NYC mayor dragged his feet in instituting shelter-in-place orders that might have cut down on the number of coronavirus infections and COVID-19 related deaths in the city.

LMAO Deblasio is such an idiot. Does anyone take this tool serious?

Nurse's daughter, 10, who made 100 hand sewn coronavirus masks for healthcare workers in Texas is killed in tragic ATV accident

A 10-year-old girl from Texas who made hand sewn coronavirus masks for healthcare workers at her local hospital has died in a tragic ATV accident.

Lexi Brooke Collins, from Munday, was killed on Friday in the accident.

27474550-8242045-image-a-27_1587493470349.jpg

The fifth grader, whose mother is a nurse at the Knox County Hospital District, inspired her community when she made masks for Anson General Hospital workers earlier this month.

With school closed Lexi spent hours sewing 100 colorful coronavirus masks.
She was laid to rest in a funeral ceremony on Monday where mourners were required to wear masks and practice social distancing.

Texas girl, 10, who made hand sewn coronavirus masks for medics is killed in ATV accident | Daily Mail Online
Dang. Sad news. Prayers to the family.

Good. I'm glad to hear this. This is what needs to be done to that ratty commie boss.

Reactions: vols40
[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
PhD?? Uh, I think you mean MD there bud.
As usual, Monty was just focused on the D.
Michigan Governor Whitmer sets up coronavirus racial disparity task force

By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer ordered on Monday the creation of a task force to investigate why the novel coronavirus has disproportionately affected the state’s African-American community.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has disproportionately impacted communities of color throughout our state,” Whitmer, a Democrat, said in her executive order. “For example, while African Americans represent 13.6 percent of our state’s population, they represent a staggering 40 percent of the deaths from COVID-19.”

Whitmer’s task force will investigate and study strategies to address the disparity as well as the historical and systematic inequalities pertaining to race that have amplified the death rate in the state’s black community.

image.jpg

Health conditions that exist at higher rates in the black community -- obesity, diabetes and asthma -- make African Americans more susceptible to the virus. They also are more likely to be uninsured, and often report that medical professionals take their ailments less seriously when they seek treatment.

“It’s America’s unfinished business -- we’re free, but not equal,” said civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson. “There’s a reality check that has been brought by the coronavirus, that exposes the weakness and the opportunity.”

Michigan Governor Whitmer sets up coronavirus racial disparity task force
40% of 2700 deaths in MI is 1,080 deaths. Is that really enough data to make a definitive statement like that? Does anyone know the percentage countrywide?

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

As usual, Monty was just focused on the D.

40% of 2700 deaths in MI is 1,080 deaths. Is that really enough data to make a definitive statement like that? Does anyone know the percentage countrywide?

I think this is something that black Americans deserve some answer to. And spare me the government healthcare line. If this was the case health departments would be viewed in a positive light.

could be punishment for evangelicals selling their soul to support donald. same sex couples have been around for quite a while....evangelicals sold their soul 3 years ago, and continue to do so everyday.

Voting against Hillary Clinton equates to selling our soul, huh? That's an...interesting take. What verse is that?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back