Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I agree but would regular trips to a PCP not help with this?

I don't know what PCP is, but healthy diets low in sodium, calories, and saturated fats would help significantly.

There are also genetic factors in the black race that puts them at greater risk of some diseases.

You also have the problem of black people generally not seeing doctors on a regular basis, even when they are having medical issues, and even when they have medical insurance.

I went for a check up one time and my doctor told me that it's good to see a healthy slim patient like you sometimes. He said, "all of my black patients have hypertension, and my women patients are all complaining of constipation."

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Fox News Channel Continues To Be Most-Watched Cable Network With Coronavirus Coverage

April 21, 2020

Fox News Channel continues to be the most-watched network in cable and primetime amid coronavirus coverage.

The network led the pack in total viewership and the key 25-54 demographic for the fifth week in a row, according to Nielsen Media Research. It also has continued to be the most-watched network in cable across total day for 15 consecutive weeks. It has led primetime in total viewers for 13 weeks in a row.

GettyImages-1130260565-3-e1587496277854.jpg

Fox News Channel saw 2.3 million viewers and 448,000 in the key demographic in total day for the week of April 13, according to Nielsen Media Research. This was more than double what MSNBC got in the key demographic.

CNN received 1.4 million viewers for cable and MSNBC had 1.3 million viewers.

Fox also saw 3.8 million viewers and 684,000 in the key demographic for primetime, which beat out CNN by a large margin. CNN saw just until 2 million viewers for primetime, coming in third after MSNBC, which garnered 2.1 million viewers. (RELATED: Fox News Hits Highest Ratings Ever)

Five of Fox New’s programs saw over 4 million viewers, and two shows had their highest-rated week since launching. These programs were “Special Report with Bret Baier” and “The Story” with Martha MacCallum.
Fox News’s reign has continued throughout the novel coronavirus pandemic.

That just explains why there so many fools out there.

Reactions: Mick and luthervol
It's terrible but we cant torpedoe the world for it.

Isolation does not reduce the deaths, just spreads them out over time
This is not necessarily true. If people who don't have the disease, effectively isolate themselves from anyone who does, then it certainly can reduce the number of deaths.

This is not necessarily true. If people who don't have the disease, effectively isolate themselves from anyone who does, then it certainly can reduce the number of deaths.

How long do you think this strategy can continue without the world economic structure collapsing?

But you are correct, if we will just hide for a few years, total deaths will be altered. At least from this disease. Bit then people will begin to die from other reasons.

I’m curious why you think that many would have died when there’s no data to support that from what I see. The early models that were clearly wrong don’t count as data to support your claim because there was nothing to support those predictions. So why do you think that many?

Because the MSM keeps tossing this narrative out as fact

It runs counter to what most on here believe, but it was a direct quote from Trump. I left out the quotations, and didn't give credit to see who would challenge it. I don't necessarily believe it, but I also don't completely dismiss the idea that our deaths might have been many magnitudes greater without the shutdown measures.

"We did the right thing, because if we didn't do it, we would have had a million people.. a million and a half people.. maybe two million people dead"

Trump yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
I don't know what PCP is, but healthy diets low in sodium, calories, and saturated fats would help significantly.

There are also genetic factors in the black race that puts them at greater risk of some diseases.

You also have the problem of black people generally not seeing doctors on a regular basis, even when they are having medical issues, and even when they have medical insurance.

I went for a check up one time and my doctor told me that it's good to see a healthy slim patient like you sometimes. He said, "all of my black patients have hypertension, and my women patients are all complaining of constipation."
PCP: primary care physician

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Michigan Hires ‘Tech Provider to Democratic Campaigns’ to Collect Medical Data on Coronavirus Patients
KYLE OLSON 21 Apr 2020

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) administration has hired a progressive campaign organization to collect private medical data on coronavirus patients.

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services said in a release:

As part of efforts to continue expanding COVID-19 testing and contact tracing of potentially exposed Michiganders, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) again expanded its testing criteria to include all essential workers still reporting to work in person, whether they have symptoms or not, and launched a large-scale effort with more than 2,000 volunteers to expand contact tracing capacity. …

Contact tracing is a proven public health strategy that involves identifying those affected by COVID-19 and interviewing friends, families and others near that person about their contacts and symptoms. MDHHS is contracting with Great Lakes Community Engagement, a firm that specializes in outreach campaigns to engage citizens, and Every Action VAN, a voter/individual contact platform used by non-profits, to provide software to help organize remote phone banking and track information and contacts.​
Michigan Hires Democrat Political Group to Collect Private Medical Data

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

Apologies. PCP= Primary care physician

So far fetched it could be true
Heard something about this today briefly...could be nothing of course, but interesting if they actually start dropping damaging info on Gates/CDC/WHO/WB/China....

This is a huge if. If any of this turns out to be true, would it be far fetched to expect a military response to China from the US/Allies or even some enemies?

Nothing to see here...just a vaccine study to cure Religious Fundamentalism administered after a respiratory virus. It's from 15 years ago and makes one wonder where that study has evolved.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back