Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

And you’re impervious to fact. Go ahead and make up your own to appease your fragile reality.

No person with any credibility is stating such a number. Nor is any person with any common sense believing such a number.

Reality is confirmed cases does not equal all cases. I'll let your fragile mind try to comprehend the rest.

You went from 7 to 5. Good grief I hope no one works under you.

Reactions: BisonVol
Yeah, but 7.1% on March 3rd (when we were discussing it originally) does.
March 3rd, when virtually nobody was being tested? Still doubling down, are you?

iu

No person with any credibility is stating such a number. Nor is any person with any common sense believing such a number.

Reality is confirmed cases does not equal all cases. I'll let your fragile mind try to comprehend the rest.

You went from 7 to 5. Good grief I hope no one works under you.

And all you’ve got is criticism, no intelligible input, so what good are you really?

The accuracy of numbers (or lack thereof) is a direct reflection of tests per million, which the US has done terribly. So lack of surveillance is not my concern. I have to deal with the facts presented, not the facts that you prefer to assume.

And all you’ve got is criticism, no intelligible input, so what good are you really?

The accuracy of numbers (or lack thereof) is a direct reflection of tests per million, which the US has done terribly. So lack of surveillance is not my concern. I have to deal with the facts presented, not the facts that you prefer to assume.
The US has done more than any other country. So if the US is terrible what's that make the rest of the world?

You are literally a joke on here.

The facts are not what you state. They are the ramblings of someone that is quite clueless.

There won’t be enough serology tests done to paint an accurate picture for at least a year. Not sure where this comes from.
Does a person that has recovered have immunity and if so for how long? Are all serology test measuring the same antibodies and do they have the same accuracy?

VN Store

Back