Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You are literally a joke on here.

The facts are not what you state. They are the ramblings of someone that is quite clueless.

Again, you bring nothing, just criticize. It’s a pattern. My facts are what is being reported by federal agencies. Your facts are apparently made up in your head.

More tests per million? May want to check that again.

Tests per million are so inconsequential. Fact is all lefties and the MSM are hoping for high death counts so much so they are being deceitfully exaggerated. Experts say that testing all 300+ million in this country is not what is needed. But go ahead with your stupid per million comparisons.

Reactions: 37L1
More tests, period. Name another country with the same or greater population that has done more.

Lol so according to you testing 2 people out of 300,000,000 is better than testing 1 out of 10. Maybe you’ll see the flawed logic there if I give you enough time.

And all you’ve got is criticism, no intelligible input, so what good are you really?

The accuracy of numbers (or lack thereof) is a direct reflection of tests per million, which the US has done terribly. So lack of surveillance is not my concern. I have to deal with the facts presented, not the facts that you prefer to assume.

There is no way anyone could argue numbers with this thing based on how inaccurate the reporting is and guidelines for reporting it . It’s not just about the testing per million when health care officials that are reporting data can assume a positive result without a test then put that data in a specific column for the “experts “ to use as a model .

Reactions: newyorkvol
Again, you bring nothing, just criticize. It’s a pattern. My facts are what is being reported by federal agencies. Your facts are apparently made up in your head.

They arent facts. They are the projections from someone that doesnt comprehend what is actually going on.

Lancet, projected 0.66%. Standford anti body study extrapolated their results to between 0.1 and 0.2 percent.

Based on your numbers and the fact that many believe 50% of the population will get this, we are looking at 9 million deaths.

Congrats, you've outdone Dr. Fauci.

Reactions: DC_Vol and vols40
Tests per million are so inconsequential. Fact is all lefties and the MSM are hoping for high death counts so much so they are being deceitfully exaggerated. Experts say that testing all 300+ million in this country is not what is needed. But go ahead with your stupid per million comparisons.

If you want to lower that mortality rate so bad (as if it changes the death toll) and there is a high presumptive undetected infection rate in the population, you think you’d want as many people as possible to be tested... but what do I know?

Lol so according to you testing 2 people out of 300,000,000 is better than testing 1 out of 10. Maybe you’ll see the flawed logic there if I give you enough time.
This just proves that you are not playing with a full deck. You just posted a logical fallacy as if it were a valid argument. It's not. Try harder.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
There is no way anyone could argue numbers with this thing based on how inaccurate the reporting is and guidelines for reporting it . It’s not just about the testing per million when health care officials that are reporting data can assume a positive result without a test then put that data in a specific column for the “experts “ to use as a model .

There are also a LOT of positive facility tests that come back negative from the CDC or State on a confirmatory test. So there are falsehoods pulling both directions... therefore I just go by what’s reported. What else is there to do? Unless you want to make up your own numbers/facts.

And all you’ve got is criticism, no intelligible input, so what good are you really?

The accuracy of numbers (or lack thereof) is a direct reflection of tests per million, which the US has done terribly. So lack of surveillance is not my concern. I have to deal with the facts presented, not the facts that you prefer to assume.
We’ve not done terribly at testing.

They arent facts. They are the projections from someone that doesnt comprehend what is actually going on.

Lancet, projected 0.66%. Standford anti body study extrapolated their results to between 0.1 and 0.2 percent.

Based on your numbers and the fact that many believe 50% of the population will get this, we are looking at 9 million deaths.

I haven’t done anything but regurgitate what is reported from state and federal agencies.

And that represents the US?

It represents the earliest hotspot.

Nancy and the left approve of these numbers

This just proves that you are not playing with a full deck. You just posted a logical fallacy as if it were a valid argument. It's not. Try harder.

Lol that’s the point you’re making, now stand behind it or stand down.

VN Store

Back