Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

But Trump said that it may work
Trump's comments on the drug:

6quM15.gif

Does he have the antibodies and test show negative for the coronavirus now?

You just go ahead and question it.

What do antibodies and a negative test have to do with Cuomo clearly lying about locking himself in a basement for two weeks? How can a man who sheltered himself from society, only emerging for a classic CNN photo-op, have had a run-in with a cyclist outside his home?

Baited? Absolutely not. I honestly and totally agree with what you posted. There are remedies for elected officials who abuse their power. I think they apply here.
In the long run it doesn't matter what you or I think. We're not the stewards of this country anymore. I pass my thoughts along to my grandkids and everyone else can kiss my a$$.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
What do antibodies and a negative test have to do with Cuomo clearly lying about locking himself in a basement for two weeks? How can a man who sheltered himself from society, only emerging for a classic CNN photo-op, have had a run-in with a cyclist outside his home?
I would be more interested in why the cyclist stopped to harass him and then files a complaint about being bullied by him. He is clearly one of your own.

I would be more interested in why the cyclist stopped to harass him and then files a complaint about being bullied by him. He is clearly one of your own.

He ( the cyclist ) I believe I read , was a concerned democrat . Lol
Edit : he actually described himself as a “lifelong democrat “

Is anyone planning on getting tested?
I have chronic allergies, and this is a difficult time of the year for me normally. The tree pollen here in East TN has been up. I don't care about the test to see if I have it, unless things get worse, but I definitely want an antibody test because I think it's been here a while and I'd like to know.

Reactions: 37L1 and 82_VOL_83
In the long run it doesn't matter what you or I think. We're not the stewards of this country anymore. I pass my thoughts along to my grandkids and everyone else can kiss my a$$.
My grandparents (Ma and Pa) and a great grandparent were bootleggers. The older I got the more I respected them. They were better people than just about anyone I ever knew. I'm thankful they weren't politicians.

It’s a CDC related guideline to count a car wreck as a covid related death.... it might be but I’m guessing it is higher than 1,000.... I’m just not sure how much higher.

Yes if you have COVID and die around the time of the rest it’s a COVID death for now - death certificate will offer more details. They don’t have time during the pandemic to sort it all out. And later they take care of it statistically. They are doing that because it would take effort better spent elsewhere right now to separate those deaths out and things like car wrecks are a very very small percentage of numbers like these.

I did some math on standard mortality rates of a random sampling of people. I conservatively came up with not more than 3% (and really it is less than 1%) of the deaths at the time I did the calc would have been due to non-COVID causes. But that assumes the people are a sampling of the US population. If only high risk people (65+ with heart disease) are testing positive for CV, that would skew those alternative deaths higher.

Last edited:
He ( the cyclist ) I believe I read , was a concerned democrat . Lol
Edit : he actually described himself as a “lifelong democrat “
According to a New York Post report, a 65-year-old East Hampton resident named David was riding his bike on Sunday when he spotted who he thought was the CNN anchor with two women and three children outside on their property. Cuomo had been recovering from his widely publicized coronavirus diagnosis.

David, who did not disclose his last name to the Post, claimed he was "well over a hundred feet" when he paused and hassled Cuomo about whether he should be in quarantine instead of being outside with others.

"Self Proclaimed lifelong Democrat." I would like to see the receipts on that proclamation.

It runs counter to what most on here believe, but it was a direct quote from Trump. I left out the quotations, and didn't give credit to see who would challenge it. I don't necessarily believe it, but I also don't completely dismiss the idea that our deaths might have been many magnitudes greater without the shutdown measures.

"We did the right thing, because if we didn't do it, we would have had a million people.. a million and a half people.. maybe two million people dead"

Trump yesterday.

Ah. Gotcha. Well there you go. I don’t buy that for the record.

According to a New York Post report, a 65-year-old East Hampton resident named David was riding his bike on Sunday when he spotted who he thought was the CNN anchor with two women and three children outside on their property. Cuomo had been recovering from his widely publicized coronavirus diagnosis.

David, who did not disclose his last name to the Post, claimed he was "well over a hundred feet" when he paused and hassled Cuomo about whether he should be in quarantine instead of being outside with others.

"Self Proclaimed lifelong Democrat." I would like to see the receipts on that proclamation.

Let’s post a link and not cherry pick , shall we ? Bicyclist Chris Cuomo called 'jackass loser' in radio rant files police report - Washington Times

VN Store

Back