Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Yes - totally agree. Was warning someone yesterday that today would be high. Some kind of lag from weekend I guess. I usually just smooth out Saturday-Tuesday into an average when looking at the data. Seems like Sundays and Mondays are low, Saturdays OK, Tuesdays high.

Yep. Looking at it again, 3 of the top 6 counts are Tuesdays.

SIAP - LOL at CNN and Chris Cuomo.

They make a big production about CC having Covid and being in quarantine. Make a big production about his "emergence from quarantine after being cleared by the CDC (doubt the CDC actually did any clearing) and ignore that he was out and about in another town a week before said clearing and got pissy at someone who questioned why someone with Covid was out in public.

Thread by @karol: Gov. Cuomo did a great job at comforting us during this crisis but he's floundering on an actual plan to reopen NY. His giving a public pass…

Reactions: DC_Vol
SIAP - LOL at CNN and Chris Cuomo.

They make a big production about CC having Covid and being in quarantine. Make a big production about his "emergence from quarantine after being cleared by the CDC (doubt the CDC actually did any clearing) and ignore that he was out and about in another town a week before said clearing and got pissy at someone who questioned why someone with Covid was out in public.

Thread by @karol: Gov. Cuomo did a great job at comforting us during this crisis but he's floundering on an actual plan to reopen NY. His giving a public pass…

Yep, CC got on my last nerve about making a big deal about this. It just seemed so manufactured and “look at me, I’m living proof of what we are reporting”.

If there is one thing that has really hit a nerve with me during this whole pandemic, it’s the reporting of anecdotes as large scale reality. The CC charade was that personified, and on top of it, most of it wasn’t even as real as he made it out to be.

Reactions: volinbham
Trump is FOS....almost always
True. Will not deny that at all. But I don't excuse the media for continuously pushing their bias either. That's not journalism. On its face, it's an innocent question, but we all know where it was headed. The job of the media is not to choose who to crucify and who to put on a pedestal. Their job is to report facts and let people form their own opinions. Not twist facts to push their own opinion.

I don’t understand how that specific line of questioning was bs

what enlightenment can we get from it? seriously, there's plenty of time to assess the decisions made but honestly I don't see the point of this other than to play gotcha. it's ground that gets plowed every damn day.

The answer was crap; the question was worthless.

what enlightenment can we get from it? seriously, there's plenty of time to assess the decisions made but honestly I don't see the point of this other than to play gotcha. it's ground that gets plowed every damn day.
That’s not new to this admin or any other. And trumps response was beyond absurd. The press is kind of designed to play gotcha aren’t they?

Reactions: NashVol11
That’s not new to this admin or any other. And trumps response was beyond absurd. The press is kind of designed to play gotcha aren’t they?
To a degree, but the press reaction to Trump has reached annoyingly high heights. Honestly, I used to get pissed at some of the negative coverage on Obama. The coverage of Trump is at least ten times worse. It's irresponsible, and not true journalism IMO.

VN Store

Back