Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Connecticut cops are testing a 'pandemic drone' to monitor people's temperatures and detect sneezing and coughing

Police in Westport, Connecticut, are testing a 'pandemic drone' which can monitor and detect people with infectious respiratory conditions in public areas amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The drone is said to monitor people's temperatures from 190 feet away and has the ability to detect sneezing, coughing and heart and breathing rates using sensors and computer vision.

Police are working with Canadian drone company Draganfly, who first revealed in late March that they were working with the University of South Australia (UniSA) to develop the pandemic drone.

It marks the first in a series of test flights near New York City area COVID-19 hotspots to identify social distancing and detect symptoms presented by the virus.

Cops in Connecticut are testing a 'pandemic drone' to monitor people's temperatures | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, I don’t know what I would do if I had to pay more for vegetables.

It's not paying more it's the fact that you would not have that option. Do you seriously think someone drawing nearly $800 per week are going to give that up to perform this job?

IHME has US projected at 66k deaths now.

We are at 45k now.

So this is where I dont understand how this works. So they think 21k more and then this thing just essentially dwindles down to almost nothing?

We are at 45k now.

So this is where I dont understand how this works. So they think 21k more and then this thing just essentially dwindles down to almost nothing?

I don't think IHME can with a straight face think we find their models serious anymore

Reactions: DC_Vol

We are at 45k now.

They have been so wrong..... I am now expecting 6.6 million more deaths

Reactions: allvol123
Well the one thing we can all agree is Fredo lied at the very least about his "strict quarantine"
Let me know when he shows his face on FOX news. This story is huge enough to pay him to come on air. Stick it to CNN and the MSM would be epic. Just let us know when that happens.

I think it is a data reporting issue. April 7, 14, and 21 have been some of the largest numbers, all Tuesdays.

10 days over 2000 deaths, 3 were Tuesdays.

Yes - totally agree. Was warning someone yesterday that today would be high. Some kind of lag from weekend I guess. I usually just smooth out Saturday-Tuesday into an average when looking at the data. Seems like Sundays and Mondays are low, Saturdays OK, Tuesdays high.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back