Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I've seen that clip. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be in circulation if there wasn't a reason for it to be.

Wasn't there some backstory to this getting released. I think it got released by the Navy "inadvertently"? Idk, I think I just remember hearing that it got released with some other info and wasn't necessarily supposed to be.

Wasn't there some backstory to this getting released. I think it got released by the Navy "inadvertently"? Idk, I think I just remember hearing that it got released with some other info and wasn't necessarily supposed to be.

could be.. but I'd say it wasn't an accident.

Copied this from OHVol40 in the meme thread
My question is how many times in the last 45 days has the "Science" sign been not just updated, but replaced.
6-18 months from now, maybe we have some valid science, but for now I see more people attempting to "find" facts to support their hypothesis than genuinely analyzing data and generate a conclusion.
Right now, Facebook (or at least an unrestricted Facebook) is about as accurate as the information from scientist.

f64a4647-6a05-4b07-bd75-bed77236f1be-jpeg.272782
you do know that science changes, right.....that is what science is. The more they study the more it changes. You thought science was static?

Back in the fifties and sixties when one in a thousand people might have a camera on them we were getting all kinds of UFO images. Now when everyone has a camera we hardly ever get anything.
These things the fighter pilots were tracking are interesting but are not evidence of et.

Correct it’s not , but what are they ?

Trump and his team will self-review, which will be show a glowing success. Congress will look at it from a national security point of view and identify shortcomings.

Investigation.. review... doesn't matter because Trump will cry like someone stole his ice cream and his loyal supporters will follow suit.

And that's fine, but you and I both know where that's going. I think regardless of who's President, there are going to be shortcomings with a pandemic caused from a new type of virus. They're looking for something that's not there and are trying to put "criminal" in front of it. Bad optics for them if they do. I have no problem with a review to shore up protocol and procedures going forward. I doubt seriously that's what the Dems have in mind.

And that's fine, but you and I both know where that's going. I think regardless of who's President, there are going to be shortcomings with a pandemic caused from a new type of virus. They're looking for something that's not there and are trying to put "criminal" in front of it. Bad optics for them if they do. I have no problem with a review to shore up protocol and procedures going forward. I doubt seriously that's what the Dems have in mind.

It will be both, I'm sure. Oversight is weaponized, regardless of who is doing it.

No no no. You got to toss in the real zingers.

Like everyone agreeing that memphis barbeque sucks. What direction does the roll of toilet paper go, it's over the top or you are a psychopath, its science. And the woo in Rocky Top.
We all know Texas BBQ sets the standard... and the toilet paper orientation is a no-brainer too.

Maybe SpaceX can get you close enough to a black hole one day. After you go through it though, I don't think you'll be able to report your findings.

So in order for me to time travel I have to get to know Elon Musk? Nope , not worth it .

Reactions: Vol737
Trump and his team will self-review, which will report a glowing success. Congress will look at it from a national security point of view and identify shortcomings.

Investigation.. review... doesn't matter because Trump will cry like someone stole his ice cream and his loyal supporters will follow suit.
are you saying he is the shepherd and they are the sheep?

Back in the fifties and sixties when one in a thousand people might have a camera on them we were getting all kinds of UFO images. Now when everyone has a camera we hardly ever get anything.
These things the fighter pilots were tracking are interesting but are not evidence of et.

The possibilities of this fascinate me, though. I think these events do present some substantive evidence in that there are multiple reports from military pilots, current and retired, that what they did pursue was definitely large enough to make out a clear shape, did not have identifiable engines, flight controls/airfoils and maneuvered/accelerated in such a way that our best and fastest fighters couldn't close the distance and eventually got left in the dust. However, I would question the intelligence of anything ET. Why, if they came here, would they keep coming back to watch the s***show that goes on on this planet, carried out daily by the inhabitants? Idk.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Correct it’s not , but what are they ?
I can't even guess. I would like to know if their instruments were picking up anything other than visuals. Could they lock on (it appears they might have been)? Were they emitting any kind of em or other radiation? While you cannot say it is evidence of et you can't rule it out either.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The possibilities of this fascinate me, though. I think these events do present some substantive evidence in that there are multiple reports from military pilots, current and retired, that what they did pursue was definitely large enough to make out a clear shape, did not have identifiable engines, flight controls/airfoils and maneuvered/accelerated in such a way that our best and fastest fighters couldn't close the distance and eventually got left in the dust. However, I would question the intelligence of anything ET. Why, if they came here, would they keep coming back to watch the s***show that goes on on this planet, carried out daily by the inhabitants? Idk.
Sitcom or reality tv

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back