Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You 2 just agree to disagree and lets talk about more important things, like do aliens exist? Is Nick Saban a robot? Who killed Kennedy? You gotta screw one, kill one, marry one kind of stuff is always fun, oh and was that dress really blue?

Of course aliens exist, it’s a statistical inevitability. Nick Saban is not a robot, he’s a very short, very sad, very rich man. Johnson killed Kennedy. The dress was, in fact, blue.

Covered all bases. Now can I please continue to point out this guy’s ineptitude/irrelevance?
😁

You 2 just agree to disagree and lets talk about more important things, like do aliens exist? Is Nick Saban a robot? Who killed Kennedy? You gotta screw one, kill one, marry one kind of stuff is always fun, oh and was that dress really blue?
No no no. You got to toss in the real zingers.

Like everyone agreeing that memphis barbeque sucks. What direction does the roll of toilet paper go, it's over the top or you are a psychopath, its science. And the woo in Rocky Top.

Reactions: RavinDave
Well, we know it has been here since Jan 15th, at least.

I'd be interested in knowing whether the early Feb death was someone who had traveled to China. An early Feb death from community infection would be significant as it moves our CA start date up a decent amount (vs. just a death of someone who didn't contract in-country).
There was so much intercontinental flights at that time it would be hard to track, not impossible, but very difficult.

Of course aliens exist, it’s a statistical inevitability. Nick Saban is not a robot, he’s a very short, very sad, very rich man. Johnson killed Kennedy. The dress was, in fact, blue.

Covered all bases. Now can I please continue to point out this guy’s ineptitude/irrelevance?
😁
If Saban isnt a Robot can we at least label him as a closet cross dresser?

Moment Idaho mother-of-four, 40, is Arrested for using closed playground, sparking mass anti-lockdown protest

A mother-of-four from Idaho was seen on video getting arrested on Tuesday for violating coronavirus restrictions by being at a closed playground, sparking a large protest at the the local City Hall hours later.

Sara Walton Brady, 40, from Meridian, was in the shuttered playground section of Kleiner Park with her children just before 4pm along with other people to protest against the state's stay-at-home order.

The rally was organized by the Idaho Freedom Foundation - a conservative organization dedicated, according to its website, to depleting 'the power of special interests and free people from government dependency.'
Idaho mom arrested for protesting lockdown at closed playground

27508138-8245221-image-a-13_1587564938035.jpg

27508098-8245221-Brady_was_led_away_from_the-m-39_1587565500590.jpg

27508098-8245221-Brady_was_led_away_from_the-m-39_1587565500590.jpg

Idaho mom arrested for protesting coronavirus lockdown at a closed playground | Daily Mail Online

SIAP

"Everybody here has been vaccinated anyway."

Heard on a hot mic at a WH briefing while they set up. I thought there wasn't a vaccine yet?

UFOs? I see them a lot. That is, until ATC tells me what they are, or I can see it for myself. ADS-B helped in the A350 as well.

You talking about little silver saucer flying machines?

I would like to know what this was though. I was flying into SFO when I saw this and queried ATC about it. They didn't have any idea, but a lot of other pilots saw it as well....

Skip ahead to 1:20 and watch. This was filmed from LA.

Stupid people that's clearly a rocket launch of some kind. The bright part is from the rocket exhaust the "blue" streak is the smoke trail thats high enough in the atmosphere catching just a bit of the setting sun.

Last edited:
Not going to lie , there are some military videos that are supposed to be verified , I would really like answers to concerning “ UFOs” .

Off topic, but I saw some sht that would blow anyone's mind, one night. Something just sort of hovering in the distance.. joking about it being a UFO, and the damn thing comes toward us and flies overhead so slow, that nothing that size would have been able to keep altitude, unless it was a 250 ft wide helo or quad type thing.

Not saying it was aliens, but this was 15 years ago, and somebody had some wicked cool aircraft.

The question I get after repeating this account is usually "what were you smoking?". My answer is usually, "that has nothing to do with it".

Off topic, but I saw some sht that would blow anyone's mind, one night. Something just sort of hovering in the distance.. joking about it being a UFO, and the damn thing comes toward us and flies overhead so slow, that nothing that size would have been able to keep altitude, unless it was a 250 ft wide helo or quad type thing.

Not saying it was aliens, but this was 15 years ago, and somebody had some wicked cool aircraft.

The question I get after repeating this account is usually "what were you smoking?". My answer is usually, "that has nothing to do with it".
UFO's are real and Megalodon is still very much alive!

VN Store

Back