Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Chamath Palihapitiya is back again bringing more fire...

Sheesh. Talk about "people on the hill" syndrome.

The "It will be fine because we will just screw over the people hoarding everything" strategies don't end well.

And by not well I mean making things worse at best, and becoming absolutely murderous at worst.

The "It will be fine because we will just screw over the people hoarding everything" strategies don't end well.

And by not well I mean making things worse at best, and becoming absolutely murderous at worst.
I'm sure you will love this response...

Looks like about 90% of the other politicians. Did you see the part about him resigning because of threats against his family?

Which part of his statement warranted him to be censured?

The Georgia state lawmaker pointed to the president's criminal justice reform efforts, as well as low levels of unemployment for black Americans during most of Trump's presidency.

"It's very simple to me. President Trump's handling of the economy, his support for historically black colleges and his criminal justice initiatives drew me to endorse his campaign," Jones told the AJC last week.
Don't use Vernon Jones as a moral or philosophical barometer.

Comment made @ Zero Hedge regarding this video says it well:

If the companies have been using their money to buyback shares all along and they now need more money why are the not selling shares instead of getting a bailout? Obviously if they sell shares in this market they are going to see a decline in share price but they wouldn’t have the inflated share price if they hadn’t done all the buybacks. If they aren’t willing to sell shares and deal with the resulting fallout from their boards and investors because the share price goes down let them go BK.

We have to stop privatizing profits and socializing losses if we want to get back to true price discovery/valuations. Capitalism works a kleptocracy doesn’t.

Didnt find anything on criminally negilient homicide. Closest was involuntary manslaughter. 16-5-3. And that covers unlawful acts not felonies. I am failing to see where Kemp performed a misdemeanor which lead to deaths. So you got something I missed the first time around?

And curious why you would only apply culpability to the opening of states, and not to the closure.

Is this even worth answering? Google criminally negligent homicide statute in Ga?

Who died in closing down the government?

Is this even worth answering? Google criminally negligent homicide statute in Ga?

Who died in closing down the government?

that would be Kemp because he has intentionally violated the federal guidelines since their curve was still rising when he made the proclamation. This because he is vying to be Trump’s biggest eunuch. Pence has got a lock on that although Barr is starting a renewed run

that would be Kemp because he has intentionally violated the federal guidelines since their curve was still rising when he made the proclamation. This because he is vying to be Trump’s biggest eunuch. Pence has got a lock on that although Barr is starting a renewed run
Oh.....man up

Chamath Palihapitiya is back again bringing more fire...

Wrt letting airlines go under, he stated employees don’t get fired and pensions don’t get wiped out. That’s completely wrong. Post 9/11 bankruptcy proceedings saw pensions get frozen or dissolved altogether, massive pay cuts and lots of employees let go never to return while the executive team walked out with golden parachutes. That whole exercise cost myself and others 10 plus years financially. I don’t totally disagree with his premise though.

Last edited:
She thought she was Tom Brady. She got learnt. Now she is going to learn that they may very well take her children away. It's what they do with public-showing fooknutards.

Dumbledsheep so agree that the woman should have been arrested for being at an empty playground?

Yep I guess the government has learnt every American how at anytime they can take their rights away and most will just rollover and applaud it.

I thought you were just a dumb troll but now I know you are just dumb.

AP is running with a 2 sentence report that Trump told the GA Governor that he disagreed with his plan to reopen strongly. Yesterday he was praising Brian Kemp. There’s absolutely zero consistency in this trainwreck messaging.

Whoever in the administration is telling Trump that his appearance at these press conferences is a good idea should be summarily executed.

Back in the fifties and sixties when one in a thousand people might have a camera on them we were getting all kinds of UFO images. Now when everyone has a camera we hardly ever get anything.
These things the fighter pilots were tracking are interesting but are not evidence of et.
Yep. I LOVE all these TV shows about catching bigfoot and ghosts on camera yet....

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and Zues1

VN Store

Back