Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I don't think so, Trump laid out his guidelines for guidance but ultimately left it up to the Governors. We don't have to worry about that here in Virginia for a long time, so enjoy you economy slowly opening up, I hope it works and provides a map for the rest of the Country. I do think it's odd that Kemp is catching all the sh!t when Colorado ( Democrat ) is essentially doing the same thing.
how can you implement social distancing at a massage parlor or barber shop? Georgia has 21K confirmed cases and Colorado as 10K, which is due to their lack of testing. Colorado is also making a bad decision to reopen without adequate testing.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
That’s the point I was getting at. Chances of coming off a ventilator alive are at best 50-50. Drug treatments need to be started in time to halt the disease before the patient can no longer breathe on his own.
Not sure if still true but heard only 20% come if the tube

@ NurseGoodVol

Let me bring your service, and the selfishness service of others like you, to a personal level.

We jumped into our motorhome b/c we could find a trailer park (lol) pad where we could be 50-100 yards from anyone. Off season in Florida, all the Canucks snowbirds had to run back home.

While the pool was open, we met two young friends, Carmen and Tabatha, females, who had fallen in love. Carmen is an emergency room nurse = COVID caretaker these days. you understand this perfectly, yes.

Tabatha lost her job, Carmen is working 60-80hrs/wk, they have no car so we pick them up and do whatever. I'm unsure I can get through this post.

Carmen cries all the way home. Tabatha is so distraught, she cries seeing Carmen come back. I don't cry until I drop Carmen off. Then it's Niagara Falls.

They are so young, and so vulnerable and so selfless. so selfless. And that's all I can speak about it now. Time to pickup Carmen, need to reel in the emotions.<out>
This reads like a really bad low production value 2 am Cinemax skin flick..

how can you implement social distancing at a massage parlor or barber shop? Georgia has 21K confirmed cases and Colorado as 10K, which is due to their lack of testing. Colorado is also making a bad decision to reopen without adequate testing.
I would be willing to wear a mask while receiving my happy ending

I remember hearing somewhere that they thought maybe the vents were bad for people.... did anything ever come of that?
Nurse is the one to ask that question. What I know, we are trying to use drugs to treat symptoms before it gets bad enough to be put on one. But once a person gets to that point, a ventilator is the only option. It's the option of last resort.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Nurse is the one to ask that question. What I know, we are trying to use drugs to treat symptoms before it gets bad enough to be put on one. But once a person gets to that point, a ventilator is the only option. It's the option of last resort.
There was a couple articles out earlier that stated that their was speculation that vents were doing more harm than good due to the pressure it puts on the lungs..... I’m not sure if that is true bc it is so difficult to find real information.

Those people dying due to hydroxychloroquine treatments are really pissing off those who are already complaining about inflated COVID deaths.
I have seen this said, but never seen a link to an actual story of it. There have been a couple of people dying while using it, but they didnt die because of it. Is there a link I missed?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Sweden hanging at 98 deaths per day over the last 7.

No signs of healthcare system being overwhelmed.
But here in America
IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified
"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.

But here in America
IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified
"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.
That means that number is probably pretty high

VN Store

Back