Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

My thoughts: no
Media's thoughts: no, it's still Trump's fault
Republicans thoughts: absolutely.... And the game goes on.
Agreed, but you need to add Dems thoughts with the media's thoughts. If Biden gets elected, everything they crucified Trump for will suddenly be all right. And vice versa. The hypocrisy of politics will continue.

It is comical how invested right-wingers are in the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for the coronavirus, and it's all because you just want to see a political victory for Trump, because of how much time he has spent promoting it. You wouldn't care about this, otherwise.

... but you will have to look for victories somewhere else, I guess. This one was a dud.
I’m not sure which is worse..... the support for it or the tantrums and pants pissing because Trump suggested early on that it could be beneficial

It is comical how invested right-wingers are in the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for the coronavirus, and it's all because you just want to see a political victory for Trump, because of how much time he has spent promoting it. You wouldn't care about this, otherwise.

... but you will have to look for victories somewhere else, I guess. This one was a dud.
I'll tell you what's comical, the same reason you attribute the "right-wingers" for wanting it to work is the same reason the liberals don't want it to work. Because Trump mentioned it. Now, what's worse? Wanting a drug to work to save lives, or wanting a drug to fail, which means more lives lost? Politics shouldn't even be part of the conversation, IMO. We should all be wanting a drug that works no matter who touts it.

@ NurseGoodVol

Let me bring your service, and the selfishness service of others like you, to a personal level.

We jumped into our motorhome b/c we could find a trailer park (lol) pad where we could be 50-100 yards from anyone. Off season in Florida, all the Canucks snowbirds had to run back home.

While the pool was open, we met two young friends, Carmen and Tabatha, females, who had fallen in love. Carmen is an emergency room nurse = COVID caretaker these days. you understand this perfectly, yes.

Tabatha lost her job, Carmen is working 60-80hrs/wk, they have no car so we pick them up and do whatever. I'm unsure I can get through this post.

Carmen cries all the way home. Tabatha is so distraught, she cries seeing Carmen come back. I don't cry until I drop Carmen off. Then it's Niagara Falls.

They are so young, and so vulnerable and so selfless. so selfless. And that's all I can speak about it now. Time to pickup Carmen, need to reel in the emotions.<out>
You are weird.

I am not sure, but I think it is only a small contingency of people gung ho on reopening states. I don't know why this contingency is so vocal about doing this. There are stories of businesses in Georgia pushing back against Kemp. The businesses don't want to open, because they are saying it is too soon. You know if Waffle House is like, "Hold on a sec..." something is amiss. These FB groups organizing may be cover for something else.....the people that claim to not be sheep, may be sheep after all.
Or, it could be some people are running low on money and $1200 doesn't actually do much to offset their losses so they're ready to get back to work before they end up in a place they can't recover from. But let's just automatically assume something that fits your narrative.

I’m not sure which is worse..... the support for it or the tantrums and pants pissing because Trump suggested early on that it could be beneficial

I swear if Trump said load up on Vitamin C to boost your immune system during this pandemic it would have been the end of the world too. If a physician feels the drug Trump touted is beneficial for treatment, then that should be enough reason for people to STFU! If a DEM President was calling the shots right now and hyped the drug, I guarantee you wouldn’t hear hardly any criticism. This is beyond ridiculous.

I swear if Trump said load up on Vitamin C to boost your immune system during this pandemic it would have been the end of the world too. If a physician feels the drug Trump touted is beneficial for treatment, then that should be enough reason for people to STFU! If a DEM President was calling the shots right now and hyped the drug, I guarantee you wouldn’t hear hardly any criticism. This is beyond ridiculous.

1v5nwg.jpg

So true and am I the only one finding it more difficult to find vitamin c at the stores lately?

Not sure why the lefties are freaking out about this drug. They are acting like people are just picking it up at CVS over the counter.. I wonder if its the fact that doctors, a lot of doctors, aka their god science, have given it to patients that really rustles their jimmies?

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back