Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

One disgruntled employee confirms your beliefs?

Because this was the absolute first guy to leave or get fired from the administration for not toeing trumps line?

I don't know how anyone can argue with a straight face that Trump doesn't want anything except 'yes' men, certainly not independent thinkers. So he dresses them up as partisan and kicks them to the curb - you guys buy the narrative, rinse and repeat.

Because this was the absolute first guy to leave or get fired from the administration for not toeing trumps line?

I don't know how anyone can argue with a straight face that Trump doesn't want anything except 'yes' men, certainly not independent thinkers. So he dresses them up as partisan and kicks them to the curb - you guys buy the narrative, rinse and repeat.

Appointees, hell employees in general get fired when they don't toe the boss's line.

Why do you suppose a Trump apologist just accused Dr. Bright of being partisan? Because that is the standard defense of Trump... anyone who is critical of him, is just a loony lib - even if it's a research doctor. He couldn't possibly be telling the truth... even though it's completely consistent with Trump's petty and vindictive nature.
No. I mean I get the circular reasoning you've used. But I don't understand why this Dr would be non partisan. Maybe he is. Do you have anything you're using as a reference to conclude the Dr is non partisan?
My assumption, everyone working in government is partisan.

We don't. Guy is pissed because he was transferred/fired and is speaking out. If his claims are true it shouldn't be difficult to get corroborating interviews from his coworkers.

So they can get fired and labeled as treasonous sleeper agents too?

We don't. Guy is pissed because he was transferred/fired and is speaking out. If his claims are true it shouldn't be difficult to get corroborating interviews from his coworkers.
I'm just saying it fits the trend

Also a very strange time to replace the head of a dept that is critical at this moment. It's pretty much their only reason to exist

Have you ever heard of Executive Privilege? Let the courts decide, remember?

Appointees, hell employees in general get fired when they don't toe the boss's line.
But do we want a scientist at the very front line to bow to the wishes of a game show host with a hunch? Honestly, I'm choosing the scientist even if he is a little partisan

I'm just saying it fits the trend

Also a very strange time to replace the head of a dept that is critical at this moment. It's pretty much their only reason to exist
This thread has been full of people not happy with what the government has done. It's not like this thing has been going smoothly and Trump didnt get enough pickles on his Big Mac and had to fire someone.

Reactions: McDad

At least he wasn't a black Democrat politician in Georgia who came out and supported Trump. He would have to resign, and would have gotten death threats to his family.

If he said she said were definitive fact then we would all be in jail or dead

But do we want a scientist at the very front line to bow to the wishes of a game show host with a hunch? Honestly, I'm choosing the scientist even if he is a little partisan
Does it really matter for normies? I will use common sense no matter the degrees behind someone's name, or the political position they hold.

Reactions: GordonC
Why do you suppose a Trump apologist just accused Dr. Bright of being partisan? Because that is the standard defense of Trump... anyone who is critical of him, is just a loony lib - even if it's a research doctor. He couldn't possibly be telling the truth... even though it's completely consistent with Trump's petty and vindictive nature.

I would suggest that the good Dr should hope his lawyers learn how to present evidence as they did not do this with Christine B Ford.

I think you're conflating the term appointee with sycophantic nut hugger. This dude is a medical doctor who is simply using the expertise of which he has acquired over decades to do his job, that it is not aligned with Trumps political aspirations of maintaining power at all costs is clearly something that the trumpers are not willing to consider.

It's intellectually lazy to just call the guy a libtard Obama appointee who must clearly be a never trumper and move on.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
So they can get fired and labeled as treasonous sleeper agents too?

If the guy is right and Trump's actions are endangering the country I'd say it would be worth it wouldn't you?

Besides they'll be celebrated as hero's in the MSM, you know this.

VN Store

Back