Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Or, it could be some people are running low on money and $1200 doesn't actually do much to offset their losses so they're ready to get back to work before they end up in a place they can't recover from. But let's just automatically assume something that fits your narrative.
$1200 is a piece of the picture, there is also unemployment. With that said, now would be a good time to discuss increasing minimum wage. As you said $1200 doesn't do much to offset their losses. Imagine an adult trying to take care of themselves on $1200 that is taxed. Also would be a good time for the government to take care of its citizens. The government providing temporary income is not a handout. Most people pay taxes....they are returning that money. Also, it is a good time to look at the elected officials that don't have the interest of the citizens.

I don't set the rules, I just get to hear how I support whataboutism because I advocate for holding everyone to the same standard.

True story, I dated this chick years back that got angry when I told her that her sister was hot, but she was in fact hotter. Neat things that require a journal entry. I know that this doesn’t apply at all to what you just said. BTW, rules can GTFO! I appreciate all you do for VN.

Reactions: Weezer
I can easily tell you that Trump's removal of Dr. Rick Bright as the Director of Health and Human Services' Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, because he had pressed for vigorous vetting of hydroxychloroquine, and he had refused to endorse the drug as an effective treatment for the coronavirus is much worse.

"I believe this transfer was in response to my insistence that the government invest the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the COVID-19 pandemic into safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit," Dr. Bright said in his statement. "I am speaking out because to combat this deadly virus, science - not politics or cronyism - has to lead the way."

This confirms the worst beliefs about Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak. Trump has placed politics at the forefront... and the ego trip that he usually follows, has definitely extended to this crisis as well. Trump is all about doing whatever he thinks is best for Trump.
Because a partisan guy who got fired from his job DEFINITELY is the only and most accurate source of what happened!

I can easily tell you that Trump's removal of Dr. Rick Bright as the Director of Health and Human Services' Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, because he had pressed for vigorous vetting of hydroxychloroquine, and he had refused to endorse the drug as an effective treatment for the coronavirus is much worse.

"I believe this transfer was in response to my insistence that the government invest the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the COVID-19 pandemic into safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit," Dr. Bright said in his statement. "I am speaking out because to combat this deadly virus, science - not politics or cronyism - has to lead the way."

This confirms the worst beliefs about Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak. Trump has placed politics at the forefront... and the ego trip that he usually follows, has definitely extended to this crisis as well. Trump is all about doing whatever he thinks is best for Trump.

One disgruntled employee confirms your beliefs?

$1200 is a piece of the picture, there is also unemployment. With that said, now would be a good time to discuss increasing minimum wage. As you said $1200 doesn't do much to offset their losses. Imagine an adult trying to take care of themselves on $1200 that is taxed. Also would be a good time for the government to take care of its citizens. The government providing temporary income is not a handout. Most people pay taxes....they are returning that money. Also, it is a good time to look at the elected officials that don't have the interest of the citizens.
I asked yesterday; where are we getting all this money to 'return to taxpayers'?

Reactions: BlackCreekVol

The optics of this look bad however we only know one side of the story and Trump isn't the only one in Washington pushing politics right now, they all are.

Reactions: McDad
Yes what you claimed I said was an outright lie

Sounds like he was only removed when he chose science over politics. Common thread the last few years

So you are saying that I did read it? He is anti hydroxychloroquine she butt hurt. Is he aware that there are clinical trials of this being performed? I ask because that was not mentioned in your citation

Lol. Yes, what small business owners need more than anything right now is more input from government on how to run their business.

You can cut the absurdity with a knife in here at times.

True story, I dated this chick years back that got angry when I told her that her sister was hot, but she was in fact hotter. Neat things that require a journal entry. I know that this doesn’t apply at all to what you just said. BTW, rules can GTFO! I appreciate all you do for VN.
Your post had me like:
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Because a partisan guy who got fired from his job DEFINITELY is the only and most accurate source of what happened!
A politically partisan research doctor? This is the go to Trump defense for everything... Everybody else is guilty of partisan politics whenever they are critical of him. It's gotten so old. Dr. Bright's only fault was expressing doubt about Trump's wonder drug... and he was right to do so as recent studies have shown.

You want to hamper the job market even more?

Reactions: Weezer and McDad

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax

44% don't pay federal income tax

Lol. Yes, what small business owners need more than anything right now is more input from government on how to run their business.

You can cut the absurdity with a knife in here at times.
This is not the time to put more control on the economy. If fact, now is the time for the exact opposite. But no politician will ever agree to such a power-reducing concept.

This sounds almost exactly like something AOC would say.

At this point, what is the purpose of continued lockdown? At the beginning, it was to keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed, resources, etc. Is that still the case, and if so, how long does it take to get this going?

If it is ready, then what is the point of continued lockdowns? To keep people from getting it? At some point everybody is going to get it anyway, no?

So what is the story here?
It’s a case of the moving goalposts.

A politically partisan research doctor? This is the go to Trump defense for everything... Everybody else is guilty of partisan politics whenever they are critical of him. It's gotten so old. Dr. Bright's only fault was expressing doubt about Trump's wonder drug... and he was right to do so as recent studies have shown.
Why have you ascribed the non partisan tag to this Dr?

Reactions: vols40

Buh bye. Maybe he can go work with the other cry baby Vindman

Why have you ascribed the non partisan tag to this Dr?
Why do you suppose a Trump apologist just accused Dr. Bright of being partisan? Because that is the standard defense of Trump... anyone who is critical of him, is just a loony lib - even if it's a research doctor. He couldn't possibly be telling the truth... even though it's completely consistent with Trump's petty and vindictive nature.

Reactions: McDad
This is not the time to put more control on the economy. If fact, now is the time for the exact opposite. But no politician will ever agree to such a power-reducing concept.

Yea, that temporary elimination of payroll taxes got shut down quick.

They will happily print more money to send you, but getting someone used to paying less taxes isnt on their radar.

Reactions: McDad and LouderVol

VN Store

Back