Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This is the weekly regroup session, where everything Trump has said and done over the past week is rationalized and blame shifted.

Ahh... Trump has been cleansed and is squeaky clean. Let's not bring up the past, it's really not helpful to getting the country back to work. OK? Okay!

Meanwhile over at Fox News. Memo to team: hydroxychloroquine is no longer to be mentioned on air.

A group of fish is called a school.

A flock of crows is called a murder.

A pack of lions is called a pride.

A group of Karens in called The View.
The militant feminists are HATING the "Karen" moniker. Trying desperately to equate it to the N-word.

Lulz. A quintessential Karen thing to do.

Rules of the board per our liberal posters, you're either a full on Trump is the worst person to walk the earth believer, or you're a Trumper. All or nothing.
It's a continuum.
The lower 50% are Trumpers.
But then there is also a Trumpers continuum.
You are high up on the "good" end of the Trumper continuum - barely even on.
It's that whole normalizing thing you continually insist on.

It's a continuum.
The lower 50% are Trumpers.
But then there is also a Trumpers continuum.
You are high up on the "good" end of the Trumper continuum - barely even on.
It's that whole normalizing thing you continually insist on.
I reject your position as sole arbiter of the continuum.

I recommend a committee convene to consider continuum classification.

So Arizona is going to have in person classes, full dorms, frat houses, sororities but you don't see a path forward for Football without fans?
Sports will likely be viewed as something that can be put on hold. Unless they figure out a way to support sports without fans, I'd be surprised if they happen.

I just don't see a lot of fan attendance across the nation if no vaccine/immunization is available. Same with movie theaters, music concerts, passenger flights. Anywhere large groups of people are in close proximity or an enclosed area. I think there will be a lot of apprehension for a while from Americans in general about grouping up if they don't have to.

I can easily tell you that Trump's removal of Dr. Rick Bright as the Director of Health and Human Services' Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, because he had pressed for vigorous vetting of hydroxychloroquine, and he had refused to endorse the drug as an effective treatment for the coronavirus is much worse.

"I believe this transfer was in response to my insistence that the government invest the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the COVID-19 pandemic into safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit," Dr. Bright said in his statement. "I am speaking out because to combat this deadly virus, science - not politics or cronyism - has to lead the way."

This confirms the worst beliefs about Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak. Trump has placed politics at the forefront... and the ego trip that he usually follows, has definitely extended to this crisis as well. Trump is all about doing whatever he thinks is best for Trump.
Isn't that what these studies all over America are doing?? Vetting??

Don't forget the President was reacting to trial reports out already going on in Europe with this drug.

VN Store

Back