Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Does that sound about right? And those "hopes" in a drug, they should've never heard of over the other drugs, were a direct result of trumps mentioning it. a fact you conveniently and continuously gloss over.
A drug that was being tried before Trump ever mentioned it. He didn't speak it into existence. He didn't magically pull it out of his ass.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
We all know that crap like this happens on both sides everyday to bolster a narrative. You don't have to go into defense mode every time to blame the other side.

Not defense mode. There is literally no way to identify anyone in the video, I suppose because there was no intention of doing so.

Let's give that girl a Pulitzer.

In which news cast was it hyped?
Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade of Fox & Friends... and the prime time opinion shows have been relentless with it - Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Martha MacCallum and Lou Dobbs of Fox Business.

I will say that Tucker Carlson has been more responsible than the others and very careful not to over-hype any treatments.

Not defense mode. There is literally no way to identify anyone in the video, I suppose because there was no intention of doing so.

Let's give that girl a Pulitzer.
Everything about that video was off. I'm not a fan of slapping a name on an American flag either.

Reactions: LouderVol
“What about concentrating on this person I don’t like who I didn’t elect president instead of focusing on the shortcomings of the person I did vote for”

Rinse and repeat
I didn't vote for either, but I still hold them responsible for fulfilling their duties. I get it. You hate Trump with a burning passion so you want sole focus on him. You don't want to admit to the failures of other national leaders, especially those on your side. Bet you'd have little qualms calling out McConnell, just not Nancy.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade of Fox & Friends... and the prime time opinion shows have been relentless with it - Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Martha MacCallum and Lou Dobbs of Fox Business.

I will say that Tucker Carlson has been more responsible than the others and very careful not to over-hype any treatments.
You apparently watch Fox all day long. At the very least, a lot more than most of us do.

MLB, PGA, NHL and NASCAR all have plans to return by June ( without fans ). College football is about TV revenue, smaller schools are already cutting sports due to budget's being shrunk. I think they will play Football this fall across the board, now will there be fans? I don't know the answer to that
Initially I was talking about college sports. If professional sports want to return they probably just have to reach an agreement with their respective player's unions or through player's agents. Then they would probably be protected from lawsuits. Up to them if they want to return without fans.

As for colleges, they don't have that option. There are no player unions or agents to work with. These are student athletes and I'm not expecting colleges to force sports to start up again without a vaccine/immunization. I wouldn't think the NCAA wants anything near that happening as it will likely speed up paying players. Who's going to get sued when student athletes start getting sick?

Just my opinion, but I'm not expecting them to start up in the fall unless something changes between now and then.

Who cares? It's not as if they can prescribe it to anyone.

Why do you keep harping on this one issue?
It's playing politics with medicine. It's in bad taste. Choreographed photo ops from the left don't cause injury to anyone either... but it's also in bad taste, and evidently, the right doesn't like it, as evidenced by a video from above.

Damn. You watch a lot of FOX news.

VN Store

Back