Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade of Fox & Friends... and the prime time opinion shows have been relentless with it - Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Martha MacCallum and Lou Dobbs of Fox Business.

I will say that Tucker Carlson has been more responsible than the others and very careful not to over-hype any treatments.
You do know the difference in news and commentary.,right?

It's playing politics with medicine. It's in bad taste. Choreographed photo ops from the left don't cause injury to anyone either... but it's also in bad taste, and evidently, the right doesn't like it, as evidenced by a video from above.

ACA was playing politics with medicine, how long did you bitch about that?

You apparently watch Fox all day long. At the very least, a lot more than most of us do.
No, I don't. I watch politically liberal-minded YouTube channels such as Brian Tyler Cohen, and the Majority Report, which regularly attack Fox News for their pro-Trump agenda and summarize hypocrisy and inconsistencies from Fox, as well as other right-wing outlets.

It's playing politics with medicine. It's in bad taste. Choreographed photo ops from the left don't cause injury to anyone either... but it's also in bad taste, and evidently, the right doesn't like it, as evidenced by a video from above.
That was not your original premise in claiming Trump supporters only wanted it proved effective because of Trump

Reactions: 0nelilreb
No, I don't. I watch politically liberal-minded YouTube channels such as Brian Tyler Cohen, and the Majority Report, which regularly attack Fox News for their pro-Trump agenda and summarize hypocrisy and inconsistencies from Fox, as well as other right-wing outlets.
Do they do anything on Biden's dementia?

Could it be possible they are slanting their material?

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Initially I was talking about college sports. If professional sports want to return they probably just have to reach an agreement with their respective player's unions or through player's agents. Then they would probably be protected from lawsuits. Up to them if they want to return without fans.

As for colleges, they don't have that option. There are no player unions or agents to work with. These are student athletes and I'm not expecting colleges to force sports to start up again without a vaccine/immunization. I wouldn't think the NCAA wants anything near that happening as it will likely speed up paying players. Who's going to get sued when student athletes start getting sick?

Just my opinion, but I'm not expecting them to start up in the fall unless something changes between now and then.
The economic carnage is bad
Schools ask NCAA to relax member requirements

Now imagine what happens when schools lose their money from Football, which fund every sport with the exception of Men's Basketball and in rare cases Baseball. So lets say Tennessee doesn't play football this fall, what do you cut first? Golf, Womens Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Softball or Rowing?

Wait. Liberals are so obsessed with FOX news that they have a YouTube channel about it? Damn.

Do conservatives have a YouTube channel about CNN?

So you only listen to people that believe exactly as you do? That sounds fun.

I didn't vote for either, but I still hold them responsible for fulfilling their duties. I get it. You hate Trump with a burning passion so you want sole focus on him. You don't want to admit to the failures of other national leaders, especially those on your side. Bet you'd have little qualms calling out McConnell, just not Nancy.

Are we taking about the 3 I's Nancy? Investigation, Impeachment, and Ice cream Nancy who held up the latest 2 stimulus package bills?

VN Store

Back