Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That girl can sniff out the fake media.... "hey everyone, look what i just happened to find." I'll bet she could do it daily for her loyal stream viewers.
Live or work in a city and you see it happen. If I dont recognize the reporter(most of the time) I assume it's for a movie or something. Definitely seen plenty of staged photos in the news down here.

Reactions: vols40
No, I don't. I watch politically liberal-minded YouTube channels such as Brian Tyler Cohen, and the Majority Report, which regularly attack Fox News for their pro-Trump agenda and summarize hypocrisy and inconsistencies from Fox, as well as other right-wing outlets.
Not familiar with Cohen, but Sam Seder over on the Majority Report is not exactly someone I'd call unbiased.

Live or work in a city and you see it happen. If I dont recognize the reporter(most of the time) I assume it's for a movie or something. Definitely seen plenty of staged photos in the news down here.
Fake news never happens.

wman-033c.gif

No, I don't. I watch politically liberal-minded YouTube channels such as Brian Tyler Cohen, and the Majority Report, which regularly attack Fox News for their pro-Trump agenda and summarize hypocrisy and inconsistencies from Fox, as well as other right-wing outlets.
Wow, that sounds completely truthful and non-biased lol..... that cracks me up..... liberal media watches a ton of Fox News..... puts liberal spin on it for liberal customers.

Watch that video again... The whole thing was staged by her, they were waiting for her.

People are willing to fall for this crap, I'm just willing to point out how stupid they are for not applying healthy skepticism.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Wait. Liberals are so obsessed with FOX news that they have a YouTube channel about it? Damn.

Do conservatives have a YouTube channel about CNN?

More than likely.

I always think of Howard Stern and the people who hated him and the amount of time that segment spent listening to him from the movie scene.

People love to get in a tizzy, argue, they get off on it, the same things over and over and will enter into arguing and complaining daily just for the sake of arguing and complaining.............

I still don't see the correlation between this and Trumps revolving door of advisors, dressed up by the right to be a bunch of partisan usurpers.

Is this article something that popped up on your news feed and it was burning such a hole in your pocket that you felt that this was the right place to shoehorn it in to the conversation?

Nice job and congratulations on the acquisition of a black Georgia state representative, should Bidn throw in the towel now or nah?

VN Store

Back