Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It was definitely a choreographed photo op, but more information is needed before calling it "fake news". Sure, there is an agenda behind it, but does she know who the camera guy works for? Or if he even works for a media outlet at all? This could have just been something to put on social media.
Yea, I always run out and take pictures of fake political events with a $5000 camera.

Watch that video again... The whole thing was staged by her, they were waiting for her.

People are willing to fall for this crap, I'm just willing to point out how stupid they are for not applying healthy skepticism.
Would need to see more than her walking up from 10 feet away to know. And not disagreeing that what you are saying could be right.

It's playing politics with medicine. It's in bad taste. Choreographed photo ops from the left don't cause injury to anyone either... but it's also in bad taste, and evidently, the right doesn't like it, as evidenced by a video from above.
A doctor isn't prescribing it if they think it won't work. Good grief.

Fake news never happens.

wman-033c.gif

I saw with my own eyes guys throwing palm fronds behind Jim Cantore in a live shot here in Fort Myers during Irma.

I still don't see the correlation between this and Trumps revolving door of advisors, dressed up by the right to be a bunch of partisan usurpers.

Is this article something that popped up on your news feed and it was burning such a hole in your pocket that you felt that this was the right place to shoehorn it in to the conversation?

Nice job and congratulations on the acquisition of a black Georgia state representative, should Bidn throw in the towel now or nah?
I doubt that Biden could find the f***ing towel.

don't forget strategic pictures of protests, campaign rallys, etc which make the crowds appear massive.

Reminds me of a Trump visit to a factory. He was giving his political rant in front of maybe 30 captive workers. The camera is zoomed in tight to only see Trump and the back of some of the workers heads. He said something and it sounded like everyone was clapping and cheering. The camera pulled back a little and all the workers were looking around to see where the claps and cheers were coming from. It wasn't coming from any of the workers... LOL Trump's fanfare entourage doing it's job off camera.

Reactions: McDad
Talk about a strange dynamic. Why on earth people deride a prescription drug is beyond me. I mean, it either will prove to work or it won't.
How all of this unfolded:
First, Trump should have never mentioned it by name.
Second, he was rightfully called out because he shouldn't have been talking out his ass.
Third, it became the wonder drug and every unverified anecdotal "evidence" was shared as proof Trump was right.
Forth, evidence surfaces that proves Trump was talking out of his ass.

I think the lightning rod was Trump's ass.

Reminds me of a Trump visit to a factory. He was giving his political rant in front of maybe 30 captive workers. The camera is zoomed in tight to only see the Trump and the back of some of the workers heads. He said something and it sounded like everyone was clapping and cheering. The camera pulled back a little and all the workers were looking around to see where the claps and cheers were coming from. It wasn't coming from any of the workers... LOL Trump's fanfare entourage doing it's job off camera.

You probably shouldn’t go with the Trump fakes numbers of people that show up to his events subject . With the number CNN does / has done with its favorite candidates .

Ingraham: The truth about hydroxychloroquine - CNN Lies again.
•Apr 22, 2020
A new study released on hydroxychloroquine for use on COVID-19 patients is shockingly irresponsible and, as top virologists are saying, perhaps even agenda-driven.

Live or work in a city and you see it happen. If I dont recognize the reporter(most of the time) I assume it's for a movie or something. Definitely seen plenty of staged photos in the news down here.

You see them everywhere in Vegas but in all honesty there's a lot of funny 💩 going on in Vegas

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Watch that video again... The whole thing was staged by her, they were waiting for her.

People are willing to fall for this crap, I'm just willing to point out how stupid they are for not applying healthy skepticism.
This is also one possibility. Either that, or she was very fortunate to have her camera running at precisely the right time and place.

You probably shouldn’t go with the Trump fakes numbers of people that show up to his events subject . With the number CNN does / has done with its favorite candidates .

Nah, I've just seen that grift a few times... One time at the CIA headquarters, where of course the people in attendance were told not to applaud political messaging, and the cameras were fixed, so not to identify anyone. Same thing, people in the frame were like WTF, although in that case a few of the entourage were placed inside the group.

I suppose you are one of those who believes all the CIA folk were swollen with Trump pride.

Bottom line, any credible doctor will weigh the risks before prescribing a medicine, and they will only prescribe a medicine if they think it has a chance of helping. Notice I say "credible". Not talking about the crackpots.

VN Store

Back