Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ingraham: The truth about hydroxychloroquine - CNN Lies again.
•Apr 22, 2020
A new study released on hydroxychloroquine for use on COVID-19 patients is shockingly irresponsible and, as top virologists are saying, perhaps even agenda-driven.

Every single study is fake and agenda driven.... that’s pretty much what studies are

Reactions: McDad
Instead of their side being mad at a staged photo they just go to the but but but.

And you're right, nobody made those people answer the way they did.

But you're still holding out hope that Obama and Hillary get perp walked into Guantanamo?

Nah, I've just seen that grift a few times... One time at the CIA headquarters, where of course the people in attendance were told not to applaud political messaging, and the cameras were fixed, so not to identify anyone. Same thing people in the frame were like WTF, although in that case a few of the entourage were placed inside the group.

I suppose you are one of those who believes all the CIA folk were swollen with Trump pride.

No I’m one of those that believes the media is just as shady if not more when “ reporting the facts “ as the politicians are . It’s not hard at all to pull up multiple videos of it either .

Reminds me of a Trump visit to a factory. He was giving his political rant in front of maybe 30 captive workers. The camera is zoomed in tight to only see Trump and the back of some of the workers heads. He said something and it sounded like everyone was clapping and cheering. The camera pulled back a little and all the workers were looking around to see where the claps and cheers were coming from. It wasn't coming from any of the workers... LOL Trump's fanfare entourage doing it's job off camera.
Precisely why i didn't make the observation partisan. Happens all the time.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Nah, I've just seen that grift a few times... One time at the CIA headquarters, where of course the people in attendance were told not to applaud political messaging, and the cameras were fixed, so not to identify anyone. Same thing, people in the frame were like WTF, although in that case a few of the entourage were placed inside the group.

I suppose you are one of those who believes all the CIA folk were swollen with Trump pride.

I believe that Carter Page was a known CIA asset

Reminds me of a Trump visit to a factory. He was giving his political rant in front of maybe 30 captive workers. The camera is zoomed in tight to only see Trump and the back of some of the workers heads. He said something and it sounded like everyone was clapping and cheering. The camera pulled back a little and all the workers were looking around to see where the claps and cheers were coming from. It wasn't coming from any of the workers... LOL Trump's fanfare entourage doing it's job off camera.
Maybe he did that to make it appear as though he was looking for where the clapping was coming from. Don't go all Kirk Lazarus on us.

Careful, the riot is dangerous.

garbage-fire.jpg

1*NuqHmWi1exhJHW6nJspJvw.jpeg
Oh I was at the Kiffin riots. That's pretty much what it amounted to.

Ingraham: The truth about hydroxychloroquine - CNN Lies again.
•Apr 22, 2020
A new study released on hydroxychloroquine for use on COVID-19 patients is shockingly irresponsible and, as top virologists are saying, perhaps even agenda-driven.

"top virologists are saying it" LOL Trump couldn't have said it better.

Every single study is fake and agenda driven.... that’s pretty much what studies are
I recently came across a book title which addressed this very thing. So much of what we are fed as scientific proof is not. Even peer reviewed stuff is very flawed.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back